Can I Believe You?

~Grace~

I said it, I'd said I love him. I'm so stupid why did I have to go and say that when I'm not even sure I can believe him. It hurt to say that I had always thought Vic to be so trustable, but now I didn't know what to think.I mean I knew I still loved him, but can I trust him? Vic gave me one of his beautiful smiles and came closer. He smashed our lips together making the kiss escalate by biting my lip, wanting me to part them. I did as he wanted and parted them, his tongue entered my mouth. I let out a soft moan as his tongue exploredmy mouth.Vic just smirked I could feel it, I pulled on his hair making him growl. He began kissing lower , down my jaw and to my neck. I could tell my breathing had quickend and he was almost on top of me. Vic continued going lower, he bit my collar bone and weny down to my chest. He kissed one of my soft spots and I moaned a little too loudly, Vic looked at me then smirked. I knew that he knew where my special spots where. Vic began kissing my chest again and rubbed my sides making my body come closer to his. Vic kept doing this until I was breathing really fast and pressed his body closer to mine . Yes he was now on top of me, but then suddenly I remembered where we were.

"Vic..." I half breathed half moaned out.

"Yeah?" he said in a very sexy voice that only made me want him more.

"We can't do this." I said trying to calm myself down.

He sat up straddling me and looked confused "Why not?"

"We're in the hospital." I said simply

Vic nodded understanding, he got off me and sat down just smiling at me. The nurse walked in "Visiting hoirs are over, please say your good nights." she said in a very nice way. Vic leaned over and kissed me softly.

"Goodnight baby, I'll be here in the morning to pick you up. I love you." Vic said walking out of the room smiling at me.

"I love you too." I said to him as he left. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Vic~

I went to bed remembering eveything that happend earlier tonight. Grace tasted so good, she was o sexy I wish we didn't stop. Her under me pushing my body against her. Me kissing her neck and chest, I wanted more. I fell asleep thinking about her.

I woke up in the morning, got reafy, and headed for the hospital. I went up to Grace's room, she was already dressed and waiting. We drove back to my house, that I shared with Tony, Mike, and Jaime. I knew she wouldn' t have any clothes, but I still had some of hers in a box in my closet. We went into the house and upstairs to put the clothes she had with her away, I pulled out the box and she smiled. I had noticed my sweater in her bad that I had given her awhile back when she was cold. I sat down on our bed , she walked over to me and sat on my lap so she was facing me and her feet where behind me. I put my hands on the lower part of her waist so my fingers where on her butt.

Grace put her hands around my neck. I went right in and began kissing her, I could tell she was surprised. I began moving my hands around her body, her body tensing up as my hand reached other areas. She began tugging at my shirt and unbuttoning it. She removed my shirt and let her hands trail down my chest, i shiverd. I pulled her shirt off, she was in a lacey black bra that made my eyes pop out of my head. I leaned her back so her stomach was exposed and began at her belly button.I played with the ring in her belly button with my tongue, until her breathing increased. I began kissing lower down to where her pants stopped .

"Vic-" she was cut off by her own moaning.

"Yes?" I said it almost as a growl, but before she could answer I pulled her body back up so that my head was resting by her chest. I rubbed her sides making her body come closer to mine , then she just push mine to her making me moan. She began nibbling on my ear, then went down and started sucking ob my neck. I was moaning and growling. I rolled over pinning her on the bed, that's when Tony and Claire walked in.

"Hey Vic the whores here to see you- Woah shit man I'm so sorry!" Tony exclamed as he opened the door and turned away.

"VIC!!!!" Claire squealled while walking over to me. She hugged me tightly and shoved her tongue down my.throat. I pushed her away, shenputed yhen straddled me. I looked over at Grace who looked like she.was about to break down and cry. Tony pulled Claire off of me and took her out of the room. Grace got out of the bed and began putting her clothes back on then began taking them out of the drawers. I ran over to her grabbed her wrists.

"Grace stop, that wasn't what it looked like!" I said as she began struggling.

"Let go of me Victor! I'm leaving!" she yelled as tears began pouring out of her eyes.

"Baby please don't do this!" I yelled back as I began to cry.

"Why do you care Vic?" she said simply.

"Because I love you." I yelled turning her around to face me. She looked away.

"How can I trust you..?" she asked searching my eyes for anything.

"I don't know, all I know is that I was an idiot and such a jerk to you. I gave up the best thing in my life because we got into an argument over a stupid rumor. I love you though and I can't stop, I never could. I will die without you Grace. Please don't leave me." I said letting everything pour out of my heart.

She collasped to the ground with her hands covering her face. I bent down and pulled her into my chest. "Please believe me..." I whispered crying.

~Grace~

At that moment I knew I did.

"I do believe you..." I said into my hands crying.we just sat there for a long time in silence. He pulled my chin to look up at him, my makeup was running leaving black marks across my cheeks.

"You're beautiful." Vic whispered and I knew he ment it. I just shook my head and got up heading for the bathroom. I fixed makeup and realized I didn't have a top on. I walked out the door to see Vic holding a sweater that I've had, it was his. He slipped it over my head and I smiled at the scent of him. We headed down stairs to see Claire and a very annoyed Tony sitting on the couch. Claire looked up at me giving me a dirty look then she turned to Vic and gave him a big smile. She got up and made her way over to him in a suductive manner. Vic just looked at her in annoyance.

"I've missed you baby." was all she said shoving her chest out at him.

"Why are you here?" Vic asked taking my hand.

"To see you silly." she said in a "duh" tone.

"Why?" Vic asked sternly.

"Because you my boyfriend." She said in an annoyed voice.

Wait Vic had a girl friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope youbliked this chapter and sorry it took awhile for me to update. I'll update again soon untilnthen I'd really like if you guys would comment fan or vote. THANKS!!!!