Best Thing Thats Ever Happened to Me

~Grace~

I woke up and saw that Vic was holding me anymore. I got up and started looking for him. I went downstairs. I heard voices coming from the backyard, I was about to go outside when I heard something that stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Grace tried to kill herself."

It was Mike it had to be he was the only one that knew. The only one that cared enough to see if I was okay. He promised he wouldn't tell ever, I could feel myself becoming angry. I continued to listen yo Mike telling the story.

I felt my anger turn to sadness when the story was over. I began running, it seemed to be the only thing I knew how to do these days. I ran out the front door and into the night. I was in shorts and a tank top the cold air wrapped around me and began making me shiver.

I didn't care anymore. I felt ashamed and like I was nothing. I wanted to hide, to be invisable. My lungs were burning at this point I needed to stop running, but I couldn't. It felt like I had been running forever I stopped at a bar. I needed something to ease my pain.

I went inside, loud music was playing and people where dancing on eachother. I walked up to the bar and got a shot. I drank it then asked for more until I felt a buzz. I walked out of the bar and on the sidewalk.

~Vic~

I ran inside the house and saw the door was open. Where did she go? I ran out the door and saw her in the distance she was fast and way infront of me. It was freezing outside I had a hoodie on though, she was just in her shorts and tank top. Grace hates the cold.

I began running after her and so did Mike, but I was running faster than him.

"Grace!" I was calling out her name, but she did turn around. Soon she was out of sight, I ran until I came across a bar. There was a girl sitting down on the pavment. I ran faster. I was hoping she wouldn't be drunk, that's what she used to do when she was really upset.

I bent down next to the girl and saw it was Grace.

" Hiiiiiiiii Viiiiiiiiiiic" she slurred out then pressed her lips to mine.

She tasted like whiskey, she was absolutly plastered. I picked her up bridal style, the only thing I care about was getting her home. Grace began looking sick and eventually she passed out at this point I was running. I entered the house and took her upstairs.

Grace has never passed out from drinking. How much did she drink? I texted Mike and told him I found her. She looked so peaceful, but on the inside I knew she was broken. I slid into bed next to her and pulled her close, her body was freezing. I didn't sleep. She began to stir I grabbed her face and smashed our lips together.

I couldn't loose her again. She pushed me away, but smirked. I wanted her so bad right now. We had the house to ourselves today. I rolled on top of her and began kissing her neck. Small moans escaped from her mouth as I went down to her soft spot.

Her body pressed against mine, I went back up to her lips where she bit my lower lip making me growl. Her fingers ran through my hair pulling on it. I held her face as our lips met, Grace took off my shirt. My hands traveled under her shirt as I pulled it off.

Soon our clothes where all off.

I kissed her tummy one more times before getting up and putting my boxers back on. At this point Grace was hung over, I grabbed the advil off the bathroom counter and gave her three. I put one of my shirts on her and a pair of her underwear then carried her downstairs. I set her down on the couch where she slept.

I started making choclate chip waffles, Grace's favorite. Eventually the hang over wore off and she ate. I pulledher onto my lap holding her tight so she wouldn't fall apart. I needed to talk to her.

"I'm so sorry" was all I managed to get out.

Grace looked at me with guilt in her eyes. She shouldn't feel guilty, when I'm the one who caused this. Grace began to cry

"You shouldn't be Vic. I didn't do it just because of you I did it for alot of reasons...." she said, but I could tell she eas lying.

"Grace i know you're lying... I don't want to hurt you anymore. I never ment to in the first place. Some times I wish I wasn't part of your life so I couldn't hurt you." I said with a shakey voice.

Grace kissed me, but this kiss was different. Full of love and nothing else. I fell more innlove with Grace at that moment. She pulled away rrsting her head against mine.

"You're the best thing that has ever happend to me." Grace whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Tell me what you want to see in this story in a comment and I'll try and put it in my story! Comment, fan, and vote!!!!!