What Used to Be

~Grace~

I could hear him sigh. Sometime during the night his arms had wrapped around me, i couldnt help but miss this. One arm around my shoulders the other around my waist. He pulled me tighter against him, i could hear my heart thump in my chest. I welcomed the feeling, i recently broke up with Cole, my boyfriend of about 8 months, but Vic didn't know. To be honest I didnt know if I wanted him to. I wanted to keep my walls up, Cole was the only one i had let in since Vic. I broke it off with him because i just wasn't feeling a connection with him anymore. I knew it wasn't his fault, although he wasn't around much because he was either getting drunk or hanging out with his friends. I felt alone and lost i just needed to take a step back and breathe, time to clear my head. Soon my mind had been clouded replaying last nights events in my mind.

~About nine hours ago~

"Cole please try to understand. We just can't be together anymor! I'm sick and tired of feeling lonely and like I'm not worth your time! I told you we're done...please stop calling and trying to make me change my mind I'm not going to." i said to Cole with tears streaming down onto my cheeks. He was angry that I had broken up with him a week ago and he wouldn't except the fact that we where done. "Whatever Grace you where never worth my time anyway!" he screamed then hung up. Even though we where over, and i broke it off, it still hurt. I was just getting over him and he had to come back and make me remember everything.

I fell on my bed and let the tears fall freely. Soon enough i was asleep, until i heard a loud bang against my door. My eyes shot open and i sat up, scared. I grabbed the flashlight from the night stand and headed down the stairs. I heard a loud moan coming from outside my door. I swung it open and saw someone i would have never thought to have seen. Vic. Obviously drunk or at least a bit tipsy stumbbling around. His car was out in tge street and i didn't want him driving like this. "Vic...?" i mouthed not letting my mind believe it was him. He turned to face me. "Grace... I'm sorry to just show up here in the middle of the night out of no where, but...but can i stay here for the night? I'm pretty sure someone spiked my drink." he slurred out. I just stared at him. "Nevermind I'll just leave...sorry Grace...for everything..." I knew what he meant. I sighed, "No Vic...stay." He turned around and walked inside. He smile and me then hugged me tightly. I really did miss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ^_^ first I just want to say thanks for reeading this, its the first fan fic I've ever written and i hope you guys like it. Please comment and tell me if you like it or not i really would like to hear from you guys. I 'll update soon maybe tomorrow or the next day. Until then bai!

-Emma