Suits

Disclaimer: I don't own Supergirl or anything else

Supergirl: Midvale High

Chapter 35 Suits

It had been a couple of months since I published my first article for the Daily Planet. Clark continued to be overbearing but had grown to accept that Mon El was saving people now. But I feel like I'm in Clark's shadow and so does Mon El, he can't be the superhero he wants to be and I have been thinking of starting to use my own powers to save people as well. I'm sure that Mon El and I would work perfect together. I do want to stick around since a month and half-ago Clark and Lois announced they are expecting. I can't believe my cousin is going have his own super-baby.

It's Sunday, that means I have the day off so Mon El and I have decided that we are going over to the college campus to see Winn. We arrived at Winn's campus dormitory door; we knocked on the door and it swung open to reveal Winn with a toothbrush hanging out of his month and his hair sticking up at all different angles.

"Hi guys, what you doing here? Aren't you a bit early?" Winn asked spitting toothpaste at us.

"Hello to you too, you do know that's it twelve o'clock right?" I laughed.

"Yeah I know," Winn yawned loudly. "I wasn't expecting you for another couple of hours."

"...And people call me lazy," Mon El joked.

"It's a Sunday," he shrugged. "It's supposed to be a day of rest."

"If you say so," Mon El commented.

"Well don't just stand there, come on inside," Winn waved us in. "Make yourselves at home."

You could definitely tell that a guy lived in here by himself, it wasn't the cleanest, there was clothes all over.

"I would offer you food and drink but I don't think I have any, there is water in the tap," Winn said going into his bathroom to finish brushing his teeth.

"You need a girlfriend who can keep you alive," I pointed out.

"Believe me I have tried, no one is interested," Winn huffed as he came back out the bathroom throwing himself on the sofa.

"What about that alien girl in your class that you were telling me about?" Mon El inquired. "Mira was it?"

"Lyra," Winn corrected. "We've hung out a few times but I'm not sure if she's interested in anything. Did you know she has a brother? Yeah, he's in high school at the moment and wants to come here next year."

"You should invite her over to meet everyone sometime," I told him.

"Maybe," he conceded. "So how have you two been?"

"Great," Mon El replied. "Clark has been a bit off lately since he found out I'm a hero now too but I'm sure he'll get over it."

More like Lois will make him get over it I thought with a shake of my head. I looked around the room at the mess and couldn't help but be grateful that Mon El had actually cleaned our own place because honestly I was surprised that we could actually move in here without having resort to flying. That's when I spotted them, a dozen or so papers sitting on the table.

"Hey is that..." I trailed off as I looked over the pictures.

On the paper were dozens of drawings, each one of a different costume resembling my cousin's suit complete with my family crest on the front. Some looks decent while others looked like they were designed attract a different kind of attention than one would normally associate with a hero.

"What are these ?" I asked Winn.

"....Ahhh those," Winn stuttered he looked nervous. "They are designs I drew in case you had ever asked for a suit."