Date Part I

Disclaimer: I don't own Supergirl or anything else

Supergirl: Midvale High

Chapter Date Part I

"Good morning Alex," I said without opening my eyes making her jump. "And why may you be sitting on my bed when am sleeping?"

I was awoken by her sitting down on the end of my bed. It was the day after prom; we had not had the chance to talk once Mon El brought me back. I got showered and changed, Alex had fallen asleep waiting for me to come into our room.

"What happened last night?" Alex sounded excited I knew why she was.

"You were there Alex you do remember." I smirked winding her up as I still lay with my eyes closed.

"You know what I'm talking about the Josie punch thing," she was getting inpatient.

"Well Mon El told me your hard-ass girlfriend slapped her and she ended up flat on her ass," I said leading to Alex reaching me over the quilt and pulling it off me.

"You know I'm not talking about that but I'm really proud of Maggie for that," she kinda laughed and huffed at the same time.

"You mean Mon El," I said sitting up as I knew I was not going to be going back to sleep. "We just talked."

"So why do you have his suit jacket?" Alex asked pointing to his jacket that lay on my desk.

"He put it around me because my dress had punch on it," I said.

"Really is that all that happened," Alex questioned.

"I found this in his jacket," I said pulling out a envelope.

"Oh what is it?" Alex asked eagerly.

"I don't know it has my name on?" I told.

"And you haven't opened it," Alex snatched the envelope out my hand looking at it as if it might just open it self.

"It not mine to open," I said quietly.

"It's got your name on it so that means it is yours to open," Alex countered as she opened it. "But since you obviously don't want to that means it falls to your big sister to open it for you."

"No," I went to shout but it was too late, she had taken the paper out the envelope. She sat there reading it smiling as she read.

"I would read that if I was you," she said once she finished. I took the paper of her it read.

Kara.

Your eyes are like comets

Your hair is as golden as a summer's day

You smell like roses

The brightness of your cheek would shame those stars

For the past few week I have been putting little notes into your locker. I know you have gotten them because I see you read them but I have never seen what you have done with them if you have kept them or if they lay in a bin in school.

I know that you never wanted to go to prom with me. If I have give you this letter then prom seemed to have went well and we are at least friends. I'm probably acting alright with that. But I probably won't be. Ever since I first saw you at school I couldn't believe how beautiful you are. I act like a complete ass to fit in live up to the captain of the football's name. But I'm still that boy that landed on Earth with you. I want to be someone else but the Prince of Daxam.

I want to be with you, but I know you will never feel the same way about me.

Your 'kinda' stalker