College

Disclaimer: I don't own Supergirl or anything else

Supergirl: Midvale High

Chapter 26 College

Mon El

It's the first day of college for us all. We have settled into our new apartment, Martha and Eliza helped us unpack our stuff then were nice enough to go out and buy us lots food and drink to fill our kitchen up. Before they returned back to Midvale after a lot of tear saying they couldn't believe that we had grown up and living away. Reminding us that there was always our rooms at home. They also spoke to me about the question I asked Kara on the way to Metropolis apparently they didn't find the question so funny and asked me to leave asking properly for a couple of years.

I promised them, I just hope I can keep it. So today I start my football scholarship, Kara is going to college to do journalism. Alex and Maggie are both doing a science major. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it because I'm going from being one of the best in school to nothing in college. My alarm rang out on the draws beside our bed. I move my hand over still half asleep trying to turn the screeching noise off.

"Will you turn that damn thing off?" Kara huffed hitting my chest hoping it would make me turn it off quicker.

"I'm trying," I said getting annoyed with it. I picked it up trying to find the button to turn it off. Just as I find it I felt Kara's heat vision burning it in half in my hand. She just gave me a sleepy smile before turning over.

"Well if you're not getting up I'm going to use the bathroom first," I said going to get up. I knew what was going to happen, Kara used her speed to get in front of me but this time I grabbed her picking her up going to throw her back on the bed.

"We could shower together," she said stopping me in my tracks before I could throw her on the bed.

I kept her in my arms carrying her into the our bathroom that was attached to our room. We spent the next forty five minutes just having some fun before quickly getting changed and heading in to the kitchen were Alex and Maggie were sat on bar stools.

"Did your alarm clock forget to go off?" Maggie joked I just give her a smile and wink.

"No we need a bit extra sleep because we were kept awake last night by some strange moaning," I said Alex face instantly went red.

"Yeah I've noticed since we moved away from home you two have gotten louder," Kara jumped in winding them up.

"So get some ear plugs," Maggie winked back.

We quickly got our breakfast. We all piled into the truck I dropped them off at their college before making my way mine. I pulled up in to the car park it definitely was not like school I picked up my back from the back of the truck.  We went shopping for what we need last week. I carried the bag into the office to get my time table of classes I have the dread hit me I was going from the captain of the football team to joining a new team. I was again a alien in a strange place again. I approached the main desk at the front of the reception area and stood in front of it.

"New student?" the receptionist asked already knowing the answer.

"Erm...yeah..." I replied awkwardly.

"Name?" he asked me next.

"Mike Kent," I answered simply. "I'm starting a sports course today."

"Ah yes, I have you on my system now," he nodded as he brought up my records on his computer. "Okay please stand back a bit and look here," he said as he gestured to the small camera on his desk. I nodded and did as he asked. "Thank you and here you go," he spoke as he printed off my new Student ID card and handed it to me with the photo of me one it.