Prom part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Supergirl or anything else

Supergirl: Midvale High

Chapter 6 Prom Part 1

Prom was tonight, I don't know whether I was looking forward to it. I have a beautiful dress and a date but I still have a feeling that something is going to happen. There have been cute little notes that have been slid into my locker at school. I don't know if it someone has been putting them in for a joke or if they're real. Some of them read 'your eyes are like comets, your hair is as golden as a summer's day and you smell like roses.' The notes lay at the bottom of my bag.

It's been a couple of weeks since Alex and Maggie got together. Alex found it difficult for the first couple of days as people in school, Josie being the main one, were bring mean with comment. But now Alex has the biggest smile on her face. We are both stood in our room. Alex is busy doing the last of my makeup, our hair is done. Alex soon finished my make up.

"There you're done," Alex smiled at me through the mirror. I stood up, our dresses lay on our beds. Mine was blue lace top floor length dress simple but elegant. Alex was red floor length it was simple. We both dressed, Maggie was coming to pick up Alex and Mon El to pick me up. We made our way down the stairs, Eliza heard us coming so she came to the bottom of the stairs.

"You look beautiful girls," Eliza beamed as we put our heels on.

Eliza took some photos of us. We soon were interrupted by a knock on the door. Eliza opened the door to reveal Maggie. There was more pictures taken Alex and Maggie soon left, Maggie had hired chauffeur driven car.

I stood nervously in the kitchen, Eliza sat at the table doing some work. I looked at the time, it was now ten passed six. Prom would be staring at six-thirty, it was a fifteen minute drive to prom which was bring held at a big old Manor House.

"He'll be here soon love," Eliza tried to give a reassuring smile. The feeling of being tricked rumpled in my stomach. I tried to smile back but I couldn't feel the tears starting rise.

Another five minutes passed, I would have to leave know to get to prom on time. I could hear movement from outside but it soon went quiet. Soon a knock on the door was heard. I walked as fast as I could to the door I opened it to see Mon El a full black tux holding a giant spray of red rose.

"Sorry I'm late I was waiting for these," Mon El spoke holding out the roses to me.

"Thank you," I stutter. I looked past him to see a expensive looking car parked up.

"I will put these in. Water for you" Eliza said taking the flowers out of my hand. "You two get yourselves off."

She took a quick couple picture before Mon El helped me into the car.

"You look beautiful Kara," Mon El smiled at me as he drove us. For some reason my stomach was doing flips but not the nerves flips from before.

"Thank you look nice to," I said not knowing what to say the rest of the drive was in silence.

We soon arrived at prom there was still people going in. Mon El got out of the car walking around opening my door helping me out. I smiled at him, we linked arms making our way from the car park up the stairs to the entrance. When we walked into the big main hall where the prom was being held. I felt all eyes turn to us. I was with the captain of the football team I heard a few whisper as we walked through.

We got our prom picture taken then made our way to the tables where they would be serving a small meal before the arcing started. You got to choose were you sit I hope I don't end up sitting on a table full of mean girls and the football team.