Chap. 15 I love you and I hate you!

(Anna's POV)

Did he really just say that!? Am I hallucinating!? He just... said he...loves me? I love him too, but what if he's lying? I can't have my heart broken or I'll die!!

"But what about you and Astrid?" I asked, starting to freak out a bit.

"Well... we kinda..broke up" Hiccup confessed.

"What!? When!?" I screeched.

"We broke up actually months ago" He said, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Really? Cause she acted like you were still dating" I said, confused.

"She just did that to make you jealous."

"Jealous? She must be crazy!!" I said, waving my hands about dramatically.

"So, were you jealous?" He asked.

"What!? No way!"

Hiccup cocked an eyebrow and smirked. He ended up backing me against a tree.

"You certain about that?" He whispered, stroking my face. My heart started racing. And my cheeks heated up.

"Y-Yes" I stuttered. He eyed me closely, trying to see if I was being honest. Luckily, he fell for it.

"Alrighty then!" He said suddenly, moving away from me.

After that, I showed him some more of my powers, we talked about dragons, and so forth. But, it wasn't long before Hiccup asked the question I'd been dreading.

"How come you didn't say you love me back?" Hiccup asked. I sighed. It was time he knew the truth.

"I guess it's time I told you" I said, ignoring the pain in my heart.

I told him everything he had to know. I told him how I lost Kristoff, and how the trolls told me about my heart. He listened the whole time, and understood the whole thing.

"I can't believe it!" He shouted.

"What?"

Trolls really do exist!!" He exclaimed. I looked at him and burst out laughing. He blushed in embarrassment.

"Its not that funny" He said, looking annoyed.

"Yes...it..is!!" I managed to shout between laughs.

"You better stop" Hiccup warned.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"You do not want to know" He said, smirking.

"Oh, yeah!? Try me!" I threatened.

"You asked for it.Toothless!" He called out. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, pinned down, and covered with Dragon slobber. Toothless wouldn't stop licking me!!

(Insert; Two Steps From Hell: Color The Sky)

"Eww! Too much love!! Too much love!!" I shrieked, trying to push him off. I heard Hiccup laughing in the background.

"Two, can play that game. Cocoa!!" I yelled for her.

"Well...crap" Hiccup said, as Cocoa tackled him down.

Soon, we were both coated with slobber and trying to get it off. Suddenly I remembered something.. Dragon powers!! I used my powers to remove all the slobber.

"That's just completely cheating!!" Hiccup snapped.

"No it's not! It's called doing things the easy way!" I proclaimed.

Hiccup gave me that really long look. I just laughed at him, watching his attempts to get un-slobbified!! Hey, new word!! He looked at me with an evil smile. Uh oh! That can't be good.

"What's with the face?" I asked, taking steps back. He didn't say anything. He just kept walking towards me while I walked away from him. Once again, I ended up against a tree!

"Damn it!!" I growled. Well, in the end, I ended up on the ground being tickled. I started laughing uncontrollably. I tried pushing him off, but failed miserably. Remember, I'm wearing a sleeveless top that shows my stomach a little. So, I technically walked into that one.

"Hic!..stop..it!!" I choked between laughs.

"Apologize" He commanded.

"Never!" I cried, still laughing.

"Well, sorry then! Guess I can't stop" He responded, tickling me harder.

I laughed so hard, I'm surprised I'm not dead!! He wouldn't stop, so I knew I'd have to apologize if I didn't want to suffocate!!

"I'm... sorry!" I yelped.

"Sorry, Chief of Berk" Hiccup, once again commanded.

"What!?" I Shouted.

"Say it if you want me to stop" He answered, still tickling me.

"Alright!! I'm sorry... Chief of...Berk!!" I managed to get out. He finally stopped, still sitting on top of me.

"I..hate...you" I panted.

"Love and hate. They don't really mix, do they?" He asked, winking.

"Shut up" I said, rolling my eyes.

He laughed and got off me, helping me up. I punched him playfully, while he dusted himself off.

"Oww!" He yelped. I smirked in response. After that, we headed back to Berk. The whole time Toothless and Cocoa kept teasing each other. It was super cute to watch!! When we got back, it was late. We tip toed inside, trying not to wake Valka. Hiccup walked me to my bedroom.

"Thanks for everything Hic!! It was tons of fun!!" I exclaimed, jumping up and hugging him. I blushed, and quickly pulled back.

"Sorry! I ju-" He cut me off. He gently kissed me, placing his arms around me. I sighed in the kiss. He always had that way of somehow... controlling me. I pulled back, turning around, but he spun me and kissed me again!! I think I might faint!! This time, the kiss was a lot more passionate. He pulled me against him, seeming like he never wanted to let me go. I whimpered a little during the kiss. He smiled against my lips. He finally let me go, both of us panting like crazy.

"Goodnight, Dragon Princess" Hiccup said.

"Goodnight, Chief of Shrimps" I responded.

We both chuckled and parted ways. I changed into my nightgown and slipped into bed. Cocoa curled up at the edge of the bed, purring in her sleep. I pulled up the blankets and squealed with excitement. BEST..DAY..EVER!!!