Chap. 5 Welcome to Berk!

(Anna's POV)

"Are you certain about this Elsa?" I asked, unsure. We were having the guards place the last of my stuff on the ship.

"I'm positive! This is exactly what you need" She said confidently.

"Come on Anna! You're gonna love this!" Jack said, backing Elsa up.

"I just, I'm not sure I'm ready to leave right after... you know...everything" I said, nervously.

"You're gonna be just fine Anna! It's time you went on an incredible adventure!" Olaf cheered.

I giggled at Olaf. He made me feel a little better about things, but not completely. After a while I said bye to them all and headed off. I watched as Arrendalle grew smaller and smaller till it was out of sight. I guess this is where my journey begins!

(Elsa's POV)

As me, Jack, and Olaf watched the boat disappear, Jack turned to face me.

"Do you think we should have told her the island has Dragons?" He asked.

"I think it's better she learns that on her own" I replied

"I told you it would be great to get her in touch with what killed Kristoff! I mean, what better way to face you're fear than head on!?" Olaf cried.

"He worries me sometimes" Jack whispered to me.

"Sometimes? You haven't been around him enough to know" I said.

(Anna's POV)

It had been two days since I left Arrendale. Luckily I hadn't gotten sea sick. Yet.

I was sewing a little in my bunk, when a knock came at the door.

"Princess Anna?" Henry (the head guard) asked.

"Yes?" I called out.

"We have arrived at Berk, your highness" He said.

I quickly stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and thanked him for telling me. He instantly turned red and covered his eyes.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Your highness.... you're in your underwear" He replied, still covering his eyes.

I squeaked and slammed the door shut. I was blushing too now. That was embarrassing! Yes, I sew in my underwear. Don't judge me! Anyways I threw on the dress I wore to the northern mountain with Kristoff. As soon as his name came to mind my heart ached. I fought back tears and composed myself.

I heard the boat being docked and sighed. Here go's nothing! I walked up the steps and and immediately my jaw dropped. Prepare yourselves, because the island... was full... of.... DRAGONS!! I felt like I needed to faint, both out of shock, fear, and...

excitement? I was having a flood of emotions right now. Did Elsa know about this when she sent me!? And if so, why the hell would she!? This was almost too much for my system to handle.

"Are you alright, Princess?" Henry asked.

"Yeah... just a little.. shocked" I managed to push out.

"I'm not sure this is wise princess" He added.

I was about to agree with him and head back, but something stopped me. Something inside told me I should be here. No, I needed to be here. I couldn't believe I said these words, but once they came out it was too late to stop them.

"Actually, I think I'll stay here. I feel I should be here" I replied.

Henry looked at me like I had two heads. I felt the same way inside, but I also felt I needed to be here.