Chap. 20 How!? When!? What!?

(Anna's POV)

I felt like I was gonna pass out!! This was impossible! Kristoff was supposed to be dead!! And yet, here he is! Standing in front of me!! He seemed equally surprised, but mainly overjoyed.

"Anna! Are you alright!? Drago didn't hurt you? Did he?" He asked, immediately hugging me. I was still so shocked, I almost forgot to hug him back. My brain was still trying to get it's gears working.

"Kristoff? How on earth are you alive!?" I screamed. It almost sounded like I wasn't happy about it.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked, looking a little hurt.

"Of course!! Happy doesn't even begin to describe it!! But, how is this possible?" I said.

"I never died Anna. It was all a trick! Drago killed another prisoner and made him look exactly like me! Then, he kidnapped me while I was on my ice delivery. He had his Dragon's beat up Sven, destroy my slay, then place the imposter in the snow. He tortured me this whole time! He forced me to tell him about you, knowing you're heart was injured. He knew you had Dragon powers!! He just needed to get you to Berk. So, he planned it all from the start."

Kristoff looked at me, while I processed the whole thing. Drago was a whole lot smarter than he looked!! He actually managed to make me believe that Kristoff was dead!! I gritted my teeth with anger. Then, Kristoff cleared his throat.

"Could you maybe help me? I need these injuries to be mended" He said, messing with an open wound.

"Absolutely!! I'll take you to Berk right now!" I said, helping him over to Cocoa.

"Ahh! Dragon!" He yelped, jumping back a bit.

"It's ok! She's my friend!! Come here girl!" I said, reassuring him. Kristoff nervously approached Cocoa. I had him out stretch his hand, and place it on her muzzle. She purred up against him, causing him to sigh in relief. I giggled a little bit. After that, I helped him on, and quickly flew back to Berk. Just then, Gobber came rushing up.

"What is going on here?" Gobber asked, looking to Kristoff with concern.

I quickly told him who he was, and the whole story behind his presence. Gobber helped me get him inside. Valka was luckily home, and quick to help as well. She had him lay down, and started taking care of his wounds. He insisted he wasn't badly hurt, but she wouldn't listen. She lectured him on how boys were so stubborn. I laughed a little, and talked to Kristoff more. There are no words to describe how much I'm happy to see him. I thought he was freaking dead!! I sat beside him on a bench outside. Valka had finally let him come outside. She acted like he was her son. We sat talking over all the stuff that had happened to him. We went into a comfortable silence, and looked up at the evening sky.

"Anna?" Kristoff asked suddenly.

"Yes Kri-" I got cut off as he suddenly kissed me!! I wasn't sure how to react. I mean, I love him, but what about Hiccup? After a minute he pulled back, looking at me with concern.

"Why didn't you kiss back, Anna? Is something wrong?" He asked.

I was just about to explain stuff to him, when I heard the sound of a Night Fury growling. I looked behind me and gasped in shock. My heart completely stopped at that moment. I felt my face pale. An all too familiar brunette glared at me. Anger and pain gleaming in his green eyes.

"Hiccup?" I asked, panicking internally.

He didn't even respond. He just turned Toothless around and took off. My eyes filled with tears. What have I done?