Chap. 3 Something feels off

(Anna's POV)

I woke up to the sun shining gently through my curtains. Normally, I would have loved seeing the beautiful morning sunrise. But now it just felt like some cruel joke. My eyes were hurting from crying so much. I didn't even have to look in the mirror to know they were bloodshot. My chest (or heart more specifically) still hurt fairly bad. I knew something was off with that. I heard my door open and looked up to see Elsa. She didn't look great either.

"Hey" She greeted weakly.

All I did in response was wave at her. I really didn't feel like talking much. Added to all my other problems my head was killing me, and my throat hurt. Both from sobbing so hard.

"You want any breakfast at all?" She asked, putting a loving hand on my shoulder.

"No. But thanks anyway" I responded sadly.

Elsa slowly nodded, and could tell I wanted to be alone. She gently left, but not before telling me that Kristoff's funeral was tomorrow. I nodded in response and aimlessly swung my feet off the edge of the bed. I started to think about what to wear to the funeral. I got up and pulled out the same black dress I wore for my parents funeral. Another sharp stab of pain shot through me. I winced and clutched my chest. I needed to see someone about this, it was only getting worse.

(Elsa's POV)

I felt completely horrible for Anna. I know I went through a lot when I was isolated in my room, but this was extreme! I kept on thinking about how miserable she was. I did my best through out the days to comfort her, but it wasn't easy. Kristoff's funeral was hardest for her. I spent the rest of the day holding her while she sobbed. I let some tears flow myself, but not as much as her.

It's been a week since the fumeral, and Anna isn't doing well. She hardly eats anything, she cries most the time, and stays locked in her room. She was beginning to do what I had done, shutting people out. I knew things weren't going to get better unless something was done.

So Jack, Olaf, and I, started thinking up a plan. We'd been thinking for about an hour and no ideas had formed. We were considering sending Anna somewhere for awhile. Suddenly Olaf jumped five feet in the air and started screaming.

"I got it!! I got it!!" He screeched.

His sudden scream scared me so bad I fell out of the chair I was in. Jack ended up rocketing into the air and smacking his head on the ceiling.

"What on earth Olaf!?" He yelled at the snowman.

"Sorry. I just came up with the greatest place to send Anna!"

"Well you could have told us in a more quite manner" I said standing up.

"Sheesh, no kidding" Jack growled, rubbing his head.

I applied some ice to the spot where his head had hit.

"Thanks, Snowflake" He said, winking at me.

"You're welcome, Frostbite" I responded, kissing his cheek, making him blush.

"Awwww!" Olaf squealed.

"So what did you want to tell us that made you have to jump scare us?" I asked, looking at Olaf.

"Oh yeah! I think we should send Anna to a mysterious place that I heard about only a few days ago" He answered.

Jack and I looked at each other, thinking the same thing. 'What the frost is he thinking!'

"Anyway, the place I want to send her is......."

We leaned forward, waiting for him to finish.

"One of the best kept hidden secrets....."

"Just frostin tell us all ready!" Jack and I said in unison.

"The island of Berk!!" He cried.

"Berk?" Jack asked.

"What kinda of place is that?" I asked.

"I'm glad you asked. Because I'm gonna tell ya all about it" Olaf said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.