Chap. 4 More crushing news!!!

(Anna's POV)

I lay in bed, unable to sleep. I groaned and looked at the clock, which read 3:00. I realised now was my chance to sneak out. My heart had been in constant pain for days. I luckily was able to hide this from Elsa. I needed to know what was wrong with me and fast.

I managed to sneak outside the castle and rushed to the royal stables. I searched the stalls for my horse, Caramel, and walked past a Reindeer. Wait.... Sven!? I ran backwards and regretted seeing him. Olaf was curled up next to him sleeping. Sven had slice marks all over his body. He had teeth marks too. One back leg and one front leg were bandaged, covered in a scarlett liquid, which could only be his blood. He looked in bad shape. I happened to notice he'd opened his eyes and spotted me.

"Hey, Sven" I whispered. He slowly lifted his head and wagged his tail.

"Anna? What are you doing here?" Olaf asked, having awakened.

"I have to go speak to the trolls. Please don't tell Elsa." I begged.

"Ok. I won't" He agreed.

I thanked him and said bye to Sven. I found Caramel and unlocked his stall. I hopped on his back and gave him a small kick. He reared up, neighed, and took off. After about an hour of riding, I finally arrived. I didn't even have to make noise for the rocks to come to life. Instantly all the trolls stood before me.

"Its the Princess" They all murmured.

I noticed they all weren't as cheerful as usual. I'm guessing they are recovering from Kristoff's death like me. Grand Pabbie approached me.

"I'm so sorry for you're loss Princess Anna" He said, hanging his head sadly.

"I'm sure it was hard for you all too. He was, after all, you're family member."

"Indeed it was. May I ask why you are here, Princess?" He said.

I quickly told him all that had been happening lately. How my heart always hurt, also how just a couple days ago, I felt as if I was missing something really imortant in my life. Like something that I always should of had, I didn't. The trolls all went into a group huddle and began whispering. I waited patiently, while petting Caramels muzzle. Just then, Grand Pabbie came up to me.

"I'm afraid I have unpleasant news Princess" He said slowly.

"What else is new?" I groaned.

"I have to report to you that... you're heart is dying" He said sadly.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that. How could that be possible?

"How is that?" I asked, a lot calmer than expected.

He clasped his hands behind his back, and began to walk in a circle around me.

"It started when Elsa accidentally froze your heart. When this happened, it was damaged. As you know, that can prove fatal unless an act of true love is received. You went to Hans to get that, but learned he never loved you. That damage only got worse when this happened."

"But my heart thawed out" I said.

"True. But it didn't fix the damage that had already been done" Pabbie responded.

"In conclusion, you had the incident with Kristoff which only hurt your heart more. So in other words... your heart has been frozen once, and broken twice. If it is broken one more time, you will die" He finished.

I stood there in complete shock by what he'd told me. I couldn't end up dead this soon! Elsa needed me. If I died all the sudden, I knew her powers would spiral out of control again. And maybe this time, permanently.

"Is there a way to fix this Pabbie?" I asked, desperation clear in my tone.

"There is. But it is highly risky. You'd have to find another true love. Then you would have to marry that person. Then, and only then, would you're heart be forever healed" Pabbie answered.

So basically I'd have to hopefully find someone who loves me, and if not I would die. Great, just great. As if I didn't have enough to worry about.

"Now, about the part with something missing in your life" He said suddenly.

"I never told you this but I will now. I think you have something very special about you. As in, like what Elsa has special."

"You mean, like having powers special?" I asked.

He nodded. He told me he believed I had some sort of powers that hadn't been revealed yet. He told me until I come in contact with whatever it is my powers stand for, I won't know. I thanked them for the help and hopped on the horse and went back to the castle. I managed to sneak in without being caught by Elsa. As I had just shut my bedroom door, there was a knock.

"Anna, can I come in?" Elsa asked.

"Uh... sure" I said.

Elsa, Jack, and Olaf came into the room all looking eager. As if they had something to share with me.

"What's with the faces?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"We have a bit of a surprise for ya" Jack responded.

"We know you've been miserable so we've planned something to cheer you up" Elsa added.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"We're sending you to the island of Berk for a month!!" Olaf cried happily.

"Youre sending me where!?" I yelped.

"The island of Berk silly" Olaf said yet again.

I looked at them all trying to see if they were being serious. Sadly, they were. Well this should be interesting!

(AN: Hey guys how's it going? I hope you like my story so far! I'm gonna write in the next chapter how Anna go's to Berk and what her first few hours their are like. I hope y'all like it and let me know what you think in the comments. No hateful comments though!! Thanks again! Bye and love ya guys!!