Chap. 1 All's Well That Can't End Well

(ANNA'S POV)

I lay in bed, enjoying my peacful slumber. But, sadly that peace was interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Anna? Are you up?" Came Elsa's call from outside my door.

I slowly sat up and stretched, trying to rub some of the sleep out of my eyes.

"Yeah. I've been up," I lied, not wanting to seem like I'd just woken up.

Elsa gave a small chuckle and told me breakfast was ready. I listened to her foot steps grow quiter as she left. I groaned and slid out of bed, walking to the bathroom. I squeaked as I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I quickly began to fix my massive bed head. I threw my hair in it's traditional pig tails, put on my green dress (the same one for the coronation) and applied a small amount of makeup. I took a look at my calander and gasped at what the day was.

"Kristoff's coming back today!?" I shrieked in excitment.

I burst out my bedroom door and ran directly into Elsa. We both somehow managed to untangle ourselves from the heap we were in. I heard a familar chuckle from up above and instantly knew who it was.

"Sup, Jack?" I cheerfully asked the winter spirit, as he hovered a distance above.

"Obviously not you two" He responded with an amused look.

Suddenly he was smacked right in the face by a snowball. I turned and looked at Elsa who was wiping her hands on her dress.

"Hey!" Jack whined at Elsa, AKA his girlfriend.

"Who? Me?" Elsa said, pointing a finger to her chest, sticking out her bottom lip and giving puppy eyes.

Jack growled some things about revenge whilst dusting himself off. I giggled at the couples cuteness. I'm actually responsible for Elsa beiliving in him at all. That, and dating him. But I had a little help from Olaf and Kristoff.

"So, what are you in such a hurry for anyway?" Elsa asked. I suddenly rememebered what I wanted to say.

"Elsa! Kristoff's coming home tonight!!" I screamed while shaking her.

"Anna! Stop! You're making me dizzy!" She hollered back. I giggled and stopped shaking her. She stumbled back and forth for a bit, but with assitance from Jack, regained her balance.

"You really got work on containing your excitment Anna" Elsa said, while rubbing her temples.

"Yah. Or else you might end up exploding" Jack added. Elsa created an iceball in her hand and threanted to throw it at him. He shot up in the air and moved away from her. She smirked and with a flick of her wrist, caused the iceball to dissapear.

"Well, I suppose we should eat, huh?" I asked.

Elsa nodded and followed me to the kitchen. I rushed through breakfast out of excitment. Elsa would lecture me on how un-royalty like I was. I ignored her and ran off to find Olaf. But not before spotting Jack and Elsa kissing.' Awww! They are too cute' I thought, still hunting for Olaf. I finally found him in the garden, smeling flowers.

"Hi Anna!" He greeted me.

"Hello Olaf" I greeted right back.

"You know what today is, right?" He asked me. I nodded and he jumped with joy. "I can't wait to see Sven again!"

"I can't wait to see Kristoff. I sure do hope he proposes." I sighed at the thought. We had been dating for about two years now, and I was really getting anxious.

"Don't worry Anna! He'll do it when the time is right" Olaf answered.

"How are you so sure?" I asked.

"How am I not? I'm a love expert! Remember?" He responded, sniffing some more flowers.

I giggled. He was right, I was just being impatient. Kristoff would propose soon. Right?