Chap. 13 Revenge Time!

(Anna's POV)

I woke up with my eyes feeling sore and crusty from crying. I suddenly realized I felt wet. I looked up to see Cocoa AND Toothless slobbering all over me!!

"Eww! That's disgusting guys!!" I whined, pushing them off.

They both purred with innocence. I shook my head and climbed out of bed. I bathed real quick and was about to change, but saw the dragons were staring at me.

"Toothless? Could you, you know" I said nervously. Toothless quickly turned his back to me.

He understood I wanted privacy. Cocoa was different cause she was a girl Dragon. So, I didn't really care with her. I was just about to pick some clothes when.... the most horrifying thing happened.

"Hey, Anna have you se-" Hiccup walked right in... without knocking!!

I screamed and tried to cover myself. Cocoa quickly fanned her wing out to cover me. Thank you, Cocoa! Hiccup blushed like crazy and quickly ran out. Toothless ran after him. I stood recovering for a moment, then started thinking about what to wear. I got an idea, and quickly snapped my fingers. A red, sparkly, sleeveless top appeared. It showed my belly button a little. With it a red skirt that showed, a fair amount of my legs. I sported the same red heels. My hair this time, was in a ponytail, tied with a red bow. I looked cute in my opinion. After that, I headed to breakfast. I greeted Valka, and said hello to some others. I soon spotted Hiccup and his gang and went over.

"Sup, bros?" I asked.

I instantly was greeted with all the boys jaws hanging open. Fishlegs dropped whatever he'd been drinking on the floor. They looked like they'd never seen a girl before. Since I'm the Dragon Princess, I decided to poke fun at them. No, not flirting!! Just making fun of their expressions.

"You boys alright? You look like you just saw a ghost walk by" I teased.

"Not a ghost... more like an angel" Hiccup responded, looking me up and down.

Astrid nearly chocked on her food. She immediately glared at me. This time, I smiled and waved at her. She slammed her mug down and turned away from me. Obviously, trying not to kill me here and now. It was time for revenge! I grinned wickedly and tried not to laugh at the plan I'd come up with.

"Anna? What's with the face?" Tuffnut asked. I snapped out of it.

"Oh, no reason. Hey, Hiccup.. could I sit next to you?" I asked, sweetly as possible.

"Uh...sure" He said, clearly nervous. I saw Astrid, digging her nails into the table. I smiled harder. I set my food down, and sat down...but not on the table, oh no. On Hiccup's lap! Everybody seemed shocked but said nothing. I smiled innocently, like I had no intentions what so ever.

"Uhh.. Anna? What are you doing?" Hiccup asked, blushing slightly.

"I'm sorry! Does this make you nervous?" I asked, completely innocently.

"Yah Hiccup, does it?" Astrid asked fiercely.

Hiccup gulped and looked torn. He didn't know how to respond. For added emphasis, I started twirling Hiccup's hair in my fingers. Astrid looked about ready to explode. I was trying soooooo hard not to laugh. Hiccup blushed harder, and started to sweat. He started squirming a little.

"What's wrong Hic? You weren't like this when you.. stopped in my room earlier" I said slyly.

Everybody gasped and turned to look at Hiccup. Hiccup looked like a tomato now!! Astrid started reaching for her battle axe.

"W-What were you doing in her room?" Fishlegs asked, blushing too. He obviously had dirty thoughts running through his head.

"Well, me and Hic prefer to keep that a secret. After all, can't have you getting ideas" I said.

Time to deliver the final blow!! So... I leaned in and.... kissed Hiccup smack dab on the lips!! Astrid let out a war cry and leapt over the table. I quickly broke the kiss and ran. The only thing that kept Astrid from literally, murdering me, was Cocoa. She pounced on Astrid and pinned her down. Gobber and Valka dragged Astrid out of Great Hall. The whole time she kept kicking and screaming.

"Let me kill the b***h!! Let me kill her" She screamed.

I just stood back and waved at her, with a friendly smile. I smiled triumphantly at Cocoa. She let out a snicker. And that, my friends, is how you serve up some sweet, hot revenge!!!