Chap. 25 It ends... Not really!!

(Hiccup's POV)

Anna spent practically 2 hours sobbing in my arms yesterday! I felt her pain. But, I knew I could never know the full extent of her pain. When this war ends, I have something to ask her. Anyway, me and the gang were headed off to find Drago. We were getting real close to the Dragon sanctuary, when out of nowhere some nets shot us all down. We ended up crashing onto a huge ship. I quickly pulled out my flame sword, cutting Toothless's ropes. Anna and the others managed to escape their bonds as well. I ran over to Anna's side.

"You all right?" I asked, helping her up.

"Worried much?" She asked, smirking. I smirked back and gave her a real quick kiss.

"Awww. What a lovely couple" Said an all too familiar voice. We all spun around, holding our weapons. Our Dragons were in a defensive stance. Anna was holding a flame in her hand.

"Drago, we've come to end what you've started!" I boldly stated. He laughed in response.

"Has you're precious little Toothless, come to take down my Bewilderbeast again? Not this time!!" He cried.

He yelled at the top of his lungs, causing us all to cringe. His Bewilderbeast came walking up, growling with anger. Immediately, our Dragons started trying to fight his mind control. This could be very bad! If they couldn't fight back, we'd be in serious trouble. You saw what Toothless accidentally did to my father! I couldn't have that happen to anyone else. Especially not Anna. She'd been through enough as it was! The Dragon's were having a difficult time. This needed to stop...now!!

"Hiccup! We need plan, like now!" Fishlegs panicked, trying to calm Meatlug.

I was just thinking up a plan, when someone's shout snapped me out of it.

"Stop!!" Anna cried, stamping her foot.

She sent Bewilderbeast ice everywhere. We all (including Drago) had to jump out of the way. I suddenly noticed the Bewilderbeast had stopped. It was now staring at Anna. She slowly started approaching it. Was she insane!! She kept walking towards it, never breaking eye contact. It never broke contact either.

"Look. I know, you don't wanna be this way! You don't want other Dragon's to fear you. You just want to be respected, and seen as a powerful Dragon. You can do that without doing this!! Don't be what Drago wants you to be! Be what YOU want to be!! So? What do you say?" She asked, out stretching a hand.

(Insert: Two Steps From Hell; Heaven and Earth)

The Bewilderbeast glared at her, growling slightly it approached her. We were all pretty much expecting Anna to get mauled right about then. But what came next....Will replay in my mind forever.

"L-l-l-look" Fishlegs stuttered, shaking at the same time.

We all did, and we all gasped. Even Drago looked completely shocking. The Bewilderbeast, had placed it's muzzle on Anna's hand!!! I couldn't believe it! No one could! Anna gently rubbed its muzzle, smiling at it. She then turned to a petrified Drago, with a smirk upon her lips.

"I do believe you have some revenge to serve. Don't you?" She said to the Bewilderbeast. It nodded, and started growling at Drago.

"No! Don't listen to her! Kill them!!" He commanded.

But that Dragon, no longer took orders from him. The Dragon looked to Toothless and Anna for approval. They both nodded. In one swift motion, the Bewilderbeast shot ice from its mouth, killing Drago instantly. We all looked on in shock at where Drago had once been standing. But now was a huge mound of ice. With the faintest amount of blood on it. That was it! It was officially over!! We all rushed up and congratulated Anna.

"How did you do that!?" Fishlegs asked in shock. That and the tiniest bit of jealousy.

"I don't know. Instinct just told me the Bewilderbeast didn't want to be controlled by Drago. Also, that he didn't want other Dragons to fear him. So, I gave him the opportunity out of that" She said, rubbing its muzzle again.

After that, we all returned to Berk. I dismounted Toothless and approached everyone. They all looked hopeful.

"I'm happy to announce....Drago is gone. The war with him is over!" I exclaimed.

All of Berk cheered at the same time. The Dragon's celebrated too. I pulled Anna to myself and held my hand up for silence.

"But, we couldn't have succeeded without the help of the beloved, Princess Anna! Most if the credit, belongs to her. All of Berk thanks you, for you're help" I said, bowing to her.

Everyone seemed shocked at this. Mom followed in my footsteps. Then Gobber, the gang, and soon all of Berk. Even Toothless, Cocoa, and the other Dragon's bowed. Anna looked completely speechless and a bit embarrassed. She was so cute when she was like that! Know what? Scratch that. She's cute all the time!! Which reminded me. I still had one thing to later ask her.

(Anna's POV)

All of Berk bowed to me for my help! I was shocked Hiccup would do that!! I'm not used to that so it was a little embarrassing. Anyway, all of Berk was celebrating the end of the war. All the Dragon's were playing with their riders and so forth. It was a beautiful sight. But, I had once again been repeatedly congratulated. I literally had to have Cocoa pull me out of the crowd!! Anyways, I was sitting on a nearby cliff with Cocoa. She was laying with her stomach facing me. I was at the moment, leaned against it. I heard the sound of someone walking up and groaned.

"For the last time Eret, no!! I will not ditch Hiccup for you!! No, I will not spend even one night with you and hide it from him!!" I snapped, not even looking at who it was.

"What!? I'm gonna kill Eret next time I talk to him!!" Responded a familiar voice. I looked around to face Hiccup.

"Oh, sorry! Thought you were...well you already know" I said, leaning against Cocoa again.

"It's fine! I just came to ask you a question" He said, shuffling around and acting nervous.

"What is it?" I asked, walking up to him. He sighed, getting down on one knee.

"Anna, since the day you came here you've changed my life. I always thought my life couldn't really get any better than what it was. But when you came, it all changed. I realised I'd been missing something in life. And that something....is you. I know you've been through a lot lately, and you've had things rough. But I promise you, I will make the rest of you're life the happiest it could ever be. Princess Anna of Arrendale, also known as Princess of Dragon's... will you marry me?" He asked.

I covered my face with my hands, and started crying. I felt my heart give a lurch of not pain, but complete and utter happiness. I nodded my head rapidly, letting him slip a ring on my finger. I jumped up and hugged him, while he twirled me around. He finally set me down, and we kissed. It was by far the sweetest kiss I've ever had. Well, at least at the moment. We suddenly heard cheering and applause. We looked, to see everyone had snuck up and watched. Toothless and Cocoa sent plasma blasts into the air to celebrate. Me and Hic laughed, kissing again real quick. I knew this was the greatest decision I could and would EVER make!