35 | Anniversary

"It's a special day!" I scream excitedly to wake up Lucas. I start jumping on his bed so he wakes up.

"Get the fuck up biiitch!" I shout excitedly. Lucas groans and pulls me down by the legs so I stop jumping on the bed. I fall onto the bed by him and he kisses my forehead "happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary", I smile "now get yo ass up because we have a whole fun day ahead of us."

"I'm up!" Lucas yells and quickly gets out of bed when he sees me walk out the bathroom. I laugh hysterically "get ready."

"Where we going?" Lucas asks. "Well first we're gonna eat then skate around the city", I say excitedly.

"Sounds good babe", Lucas says and puts his shirt on. I decide against makeup since it was hot outside and we were gonna be skating. I put on a black Supreme sports bra and baggy Nike joggers then put my high top black vans on.

"How the hell do you look so damn cute in anything?!" Lucas asks in a high pitched voice, making me laugh.

———————————

"Ready to go?" Lucas asks and hands me my skateboard. "Yeah", I nod and put our plates in the sink. We start racing each other on our skateboards down the extremely long and huge driveway Lucas had in the front of his mansion.

   We talk about random best friend stuff while skateboarding on the sidewalks of our city. We listen to our favorite songs with Lucas's AirPods until he pauses the music and looks at me.

"You wanna get a couple's tattoo?" Lucas asks me and grins. I giggle "of course I do. If there's any guy I'm ever gonna get a tattoo with, it's gonna be you." Lucas smiles and kisses me. We grab some Starbucks while excitedly looking for a tattoo to get.

—————

"Holy shit! This is dope", Lucas says to the tattoo artist once he finishes out tattoos. We ended up not getting one but two because we couldn't choose one. I got a tattoo on the back of my shoulder saying 'you see all my light' and Lucas got a tattoo on his chest saying 'and you love my dark.' We thought the tattoo really described us because Lucas is more of a 'bad boy' and I'm more angelic.

' We thought the tattoo really described us because Lucas is more of a 'bad boy' and I'm more angelic

   The second tattoo we got was one I had to beg Lucas to get with me. I'm a huge Disney lover and Lucas knows how much I love Disney so when I showed him the tattoo design I found online. He tried arguing but of course I won.

   We payed for the tattoos and once we got out the shop I jump into Lucas's arms "I love them!" I squeal happily

"I'm glad you like them princess", Lucas chuckles and hugs me back as I wrap my legs around him. I hug him and he carries me as we walk to the in-n-out by the tattoo shop.

I laugh and he puts me down before we go inside to eat. "I love you", Lucas says as we're waiting in line. I put my arm around his lower back and he puts his arm around me, resting on my shoulder "I love you too Luke."

"You excited for your sister to come home Friday?" Lucas asks as we're eating our in-n-out burgers.

"I mean, I miss her but she doesn't seem to care about me. I really don't mind. I get she's busy with college and stuff but before my mom got into that car crash, she hadn't called or texted me in months. I know she's only coming home for my mom and not me, it makes me sad but now I really don't give a fuck about that bitch." I rant to Lucas.

"She's your sister. I get she doesn't talk to you at all but maybe, hopefully things will be different when you guys are in one house together", Lucas says. "Yeah, hopefully. I just want to get closer to her, she is my sister after all", I say and take another bite of my burger.

"But that also means I have to go back to my house when she comes home because she can't find out about this gang stuff", I tell Lucas. He sighs and hold both my hands "I'll still visit you everyday, pick you up for school every morning, drop you off at your house after cheer practice, all of that. I'll see if I can spend the night but we both know your sister, she'll freak", Lucas says.

I chuckle "yeah and I want you to stay home with your sister. She misses you." Lucas nods "I know. I really wish I could be at home more but I have duties to do for the gang, it's harder than you think."

I laugh hysterically "you said duties!" Lucas chuckles "not this elementary crap", he rolls his eyes and I continue laughing.

   Lucas suddenly stops talking to me and was on his phone for a couple minutes. It didn't really irritate me so I kept eating then checking my phone. Lucas finally looks up at me from his phone with a big smile on his face, don't see that often.

"We're going to Disney World."