36 | Disney Dreams

"Oh my god! Really?!" I scream my lungs off excitedly when Lucas tells me we're going to Disney World.

"Yeah", he smiles. I've never seen him smile like that. Sure I've seen him smile, very rarely but he was smiling with all his beautiful white teeth because I was happy.

"Oh my god Lucas! I love you!" He gets up and I jump into his arms. He falls back but catches himself with his foot.

"I love you too princess", Lucas says "Richard bailed on us last minute so we had to reschedule the meeting to next weekend. Now..we have the whole day to spend at Disney World."

"Ahh! I'm so happy right now Lucas! You can't believe how happy you just made me babe!" I kiss his lips softly then sit down to finish my food.

—————

"Thanks man", Lucas tells the Uber driver then gives him cash for the ride. I excitedly and quickly get out of the car.

"I can't believe this is happening!" I scream excitedly and hug Lucas "thank you so much baby."

"Anything for you princess", he says then pulls out two VIP tour tickets. "Oh...my..god! Lucas you didn't!" I hug him tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I scream excitedly. Lucas holds my hand "the car is meeting us in front of the parking lot, let's go."

Lucas and I intertwine our fingers and swing our arms back and forth as I excitedly rant about how much I love Disney and how I haven't been here in years.

"My favorite Disney Princess is Belle from Beauty & the Beast. The movie is so heartwarming and I love how caring Belle was for the beast", I tell Lucas.

"I know", Lucas says "I've been your best friend for years, how could I not know who your favorite Disney Princess is?"

   We get to the car and say hi to the driver and thank him once we get out. The tour guide shows us some of the highest rated rides. Lucas really wanted to go onto Splash mountain first and the line was long. Luckily, the tour guide told us that VIP's could get to the front of the line so we did and go into the 'logs' for the ride.

   I scream my lungs off as we fall down the coaster's tracks. Lucas held my hand the whole time which really made me feel safe but I loved how exciting the ride was. My hair and clothes were a bit wet at the end but it was called Spalsh Mountain for a reason.

"Big Thunder mountain!" I squeal and drag Lucas to the front of the line and the tour guide gives us our VIP passes to get to the front of the line then says bye to us.

"That..was...scary", I say as we walk out the exit of the ride. Lucas puts his arm around me and laughs "let's go buy an autograph book then get some autograph huh?"

I scream excitedly "yes! I need and autograph from Belle!" Lucas kisses my head "whatever you want princess."

"Oh my god! And we can show them out Disney tattoo" I squeal as we walk out a Disney store with an autograph book and a  cute Stitch teddy bear that Lucas got me.

"Yeah, we should, especially the toy story characters", Lucas says. "Oooh, I really want to find the aliens from Toy Story", I say.

"'The Claaaaw'", Lucas quotes the aliens in the Toy Story movie making me laugh. "I want a churro", Lucas says and licks his lips.

"Then let's go!" I yell and we laugh as we run to catch up with the churro cart. Once we got our cinnamon churros we sit down at a cute table and talk while trying to find some Disney characters to get autographs.

"Oh my god!" I hit Lucas arm multiple times "what?! What's wrong?!" Lucas says, alarmed.

"It's the Beast and Belle!" I squeal and grab Lucas's hand, with the churro in my other hand and drag him towards them.

"Hey, my girlfriend here is a huge fan of your movie and your her favorite princess-," I cut Lucas off once I was able to talk.

"Could I please get an autograph?" I ask and smile at them.

"Of course sweetie", Belle says in her soft and sweet voice then they both sign the first page of our autograph book.

   We finished our churros and started exploring and walking around the park. Occasionally we stopped at some stores to look at things. Lucas got a cute Toy Story hoodie with the alien hanging for the claw. I convinced Lucas to get me the same hoodie so now we were walking around with matching hoodies and holding hands.

"Hey can you take a picture for us?" We ask a person who was sitting down alone on the bench. She nods and I give her my phone to take pictures of us. The first picture, Lucas had his arm around me and we were smiling. The second one I was on his back and we were making funny faces. The third one made me almost fall to the ground, Lucas jumped on my back and the lady quickly took a picture so I didn't fall from Lucas's weight.

"You're really weak you know that", Lucas teases me "no I'm not", I pout "you're just heavy as hell", I retort then thank the lady for the pictures.

   We were walking around, stopping at shops, going on a ton of rides and getting autographs. In less than two hours we got autographs from the Toy Story aliens, Woody, Jessie, Mr. and Ms. Potato head, Belle, the beast, Princess Tiana, Stich and Tinker Bell.

"You havin' fun princess?" Lucas asks. I look at him and smile "of course I am! I'm at Disney World with the best boyfriend in the world", I squeal and hug his arm.

"Aww I'm the best boyfriend in the world?" Lucas asks and pouts.

I look up at him like he was an idiot and was supposed to know that "of course you are baby."

Thank you so much for all the love on my book! I never though I'd get this many reads. I appreciate you reading my book ☺️