1 | First Day of Senior Year

"This is gonna be the best year ever", I say to my best friend Lucas excitedly. Lucas closes his locker "hopefully."

Lucas and I met our friends at the senior quad. We sit down next to each other with our friends, Skylar, Anthony, Laura and Austin.

"It feels so weird being here", Austin says.

Skylar smiles "we're finally seniors!"

I cheer "I could get used to this." I look around the quad. There were fancy benches with planters and they had three vending machines full of snacks.

We caught up since we hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks. I had lots of fun in the summer with everyone and nobody would shut up about how they're gonna miss summer soon and all the fun things we did.

Lucas, Anthony, Skylar and I had our first class together. When the bell rang we walked to class together while laughing about an inside joke.

   Class ends and my friends and I walk out of class together. I say bye to Skylar and Anthony then Lucas and I walk together to our second period. "Wanna do something after school", Lucas asks.

"Yeah with the group or just us", I ask.

"With the group. We should go out to eat after school", Lucas says and we walk into our class. We sit down together "sure. I've been craving in n out the past week", I chuckle.

"In n out it is", Lucas says as the teacher begins to talk.

~Lunch~

   Lucas and I sit down at our table with our friends after we got lunch. "Y'all wanna grab some in n out after school", Lucas asks the table.

We all agree. "Can someone drive me there? I walked to school", I pout and look at Lucas.

"Fine", he groans.

"Thank youuu", I say and hug his arm.

"You're not playin' music in the car", Lucas says sternly. "We'll see 'bout that", I wink.

   Once we finish lunch we leave the cafeteria and walk to the senior quad outside where we take pictures and videos of us doing dumb stuff.

   Anthony ran towards the planter and jumped on it and started twerking. I was laughing my ass off while filming on my phone. Austin and Skylar started cheering and hyping him up before the dean told him to get off.

   We all groaned sadly but continued laughing after the dean left. "I hate that dean. I swear he watches me like a hawk", Lucas says.

"Maybe because you get into trouble so much", I say sarcastically.

"True", Anthony says.

"You my dude, need to stop getting into trouble and the dean won't watch you like a hawk", Laura says.

"Oh shut up", Lucas says.

We walk around school together while laughing at the video of Anthony.

"If anyone posts that I'm gonna punch all of you", Anthony says sternly.

"No promises. I could use this", I say and laugh. Anthony gives me a death stare but I playfully punch him in the arm "you won't hurt me. You can't live without me", I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

~After School~

"That wasn't so bad", I say as I walk out of class with Anthony, Lucas and Austin.