26 | Tattoos

It had been a two days since I had broken up with Bryce. Duke and Loki were staying with me and Skylar at her house. Luckily, her dog, Apollo became great friends with them. Skylar did nothing but cheer me up over the weekend which really helped me stop crying less. Although, Saturday morning I was a complete wreck. We had the house to ourselves till the afternoon so Skylar and I baked my favorite brownie cookies which really helped cheer me up, especially being with my best friend and my dogs.

"How you feeling babe?" Skylar asks as she's doing her makeup on her vanity and I wake up. I check the time and it was 12:23 AM and I felt amazing. I usually don't sleep in like that but today was exceptional.

"I'm feeling a lot better, mostly because of you", I smile. I walk past her and to her bathroom then brush my teeth and wash my face since I'd spent the night so many times, I had a lot of my stuff here.

"What you getting all dolled up for?" I ask Skylar when I walk out the bathroom and dry my face. "We're going out. We could grab some food and maybe visit the gang's house...?" Skylar says making me frown at that last part.

"I told you I don't want to see Lucas again", I tell her sternly. She rolls her eyes "but I want to see him! The dude's my friend still, you know that right?!"

"Fine you could go by yourself", I say and grab a Thrasher crop top with ripped jeans and fish net leggings.

"I'm gonna go skate with Austin and Anthony", I tell Skylar and she frowns "I'm not mad Sky, I just wanna go skate with them

"I'm gonna go skate with Austin and Anthony", I tell Skylar and she frowns "I'm not mad Sky, I just wanna go skate with them. It feels like I haven't done something I actually enjoy in forever."

"Okay", Skylar says and hugs me before I grab my skateboard and phone then start skating to the skate park by Skylar's house.

"What's up bitch", Austin says excitedly when I skate up to them. I stomp my foot on the ground to stop "hey."

"How you feeling", Anthony asks. I sigh "I'm fine but can we please just have fun and not talk about me and Lucas?" They both nod and we start racing and skating around the park and doing cool tricks.

"Wanna grab some food?" Anthony asks about an hour after when we finished skating. I shake my head "can't. I'm already eating with Sky. I'll see y'all tomorrow though."

——————

As soon as I walk into Skylar's house she stomps down the stairs eagerly running towards me. She quickly stops when she gets to me "let's get butterfly tattoos together."

My face lights up. I never really saw Skylar as the bad ass type to get a tattoo which really surprised me. When I told he in the summer that I wanted to get a butterfly tattoo she tried talking me out of it but now she wanted in..?

"You..want to get a tattoo with me?" I ask not believing her. She squeal excitedly "I know at first I tried talking you out of it but I was thinking about the idea and it sounds absolutely great! Best friends getting tattoos is something I've always wanted to do, well since today."