9 | Dressing Room

Lucas and I drive to the mall after school while listening to his usual blasting rap music on the way. We get to the mall and I ride on Lucas's back to the entrance while laughing.

"Thank you kind sir", I say and laugh.

"Your welcome", he smiles.

We walk to Macy's and try on a ton of cute swimsuits that I was totally obsessed with. I couldn't even choose one so I had Lucas choose for me so I didn't make his pockets hurt.

"You seriously don't have to pay", I argue with Lucas as we're in line to buy the tie dye swimsuit

"Too bad. I'm paying", Lucas says sternly. We were next in line and I pull my wallet out and Lucas gives me a stern look "I'm paying."

   Lucas inserts his card and I sigh angrily. He didn't have to pay, I could pay for myself. I didn't want him paying for my stuff.

"Fine but I'm buying food", I say grumpily.

"No the fuck you're not. What kinda boyfriend would I be if I didn't pay for your food", Lucas says and grabs the bag with the swimsuit from the employee and we leave.

I cross my arms grumpily "you don't have to pay for me."

"I know. Just accept the kind gesture, damn Bri", Lucas says.

I scoff "fine."

   We eat at Subway and enjoy our food while watching funny TikToks. Once we finished our food we walk around the mall going store to store and getting nothing.

   I see Victoria Secret and when Lucas sees my face light up as we walk closer to the store, he pulls me back so I don't pull him into the store. I giggle "lets goooo!" I pull his arm as hard as I can and get him to come into the store.

"You bitch", he mumbles.

I giggle "thanks. Love you too babe." He rolls his eyes as he holds my hand and I drag him around the store smelling perfumes and looking at lingerie.

   I could tell Lucas's face lit up when I picked up a red lace lingerie bra and thong. He was trying his hardest not to show it but he seemed to really like the lingerie.

I giggle softly "imma try it on."

Lucas's eyes widen "sure", he stutters. I laugh and go into the dressing room.

   I come out wearing really cute red lingerie that complimented my skin. Lucas smirks and his jaw drops when I walk out the dressing room.

 Lucas smirks and his jaw drops when I walk out the dressing room