Blank Space

Lisa's POV

"Did you enjoyed our little date?" Ryan asked me, looking at me while I stared through the window. I gazed at our house. He stopped in front of the house and I knew what was next on the guy's list to expect from a woman.

"Um...yes I enjoyed it, really," I replied smiling to Ryan, although something was really bothering me, I couldn't get rid of the feeling.

"Something's not right...you worried about something?" he gave me an ensuring look.

"I...um...I'm a very complicated person," I said delaying.

"That's what's bothering you so much?" he asked me confused.

"I don't know how to tell you...it's stupid honestly," I looked down at my knees.

"It can't be stupid..." though I cut him off.

"Did you even had fun with me?" I asked him straight forward, he raised his eyebrows.

"Of course I had fun with you," he then became silent, "why wouldn't I enjoy my time with you?"

"In reality I'm not a really outgoing and loud person," I looked down.

"I think I can take a risk at that," he chuckled.

"You jerk!" I playfully punched him in his strong arm.

"Sorry I didn't kissed you earlier, I just..."

"Hey, it's okay if you're not ready yet, I understand. I'm sure you're a good kisser," he said smiling to me with those piercing blue eyes.

"I never really kissed before..." I smiled awkwardly in embarrassment.

"You're joking right? A gorgeous woman like you?" he asked me confused.

"When I was a teenager I decided to save my first kiss for marriage and I was never really certain if risking a first kiss was acceptable for a boy I barely knew and met,"

"Well..." I know he actually didn't knew what to say and how to react.

"I think that was a good choice," he nodded giving me a grin.

"I never really met a guy who would accept that so easily," I laughed.

"Trust me...I know what's peer pressure," Ryan smiled in reply.

We both stared at each other for awhile and smiled. Maybe this is how love feels, feeling comfortable around your loved person and not dealing with any pressure. As I wanted to step out of his truck, he gently grabbed me by my hand.

"Wait...so when is our first kiss happening then?" he asked me, looking at me all enthusiastically.

"I don't know yet," shrugged laughing and stepped out of his car. His behavior was really cute and adorable and most of all respectful. But seriously, I fall for guys who help the old lady cross the street.

"Wait, I'll walk you to the door!" he said grabbing his jacket. As he finally put his jacket on, he walked me to the door.

"So...did you really had a good time with me. And don't lie," he grinned at me.

"You surprised me," I said smiling, he blushed and his eyes sparkled.

"Was it a good or a bad surprise?" he looked down and then back into my eyes.

"Guess!" I replied and kissed him on his cheek unexpectedly. But let me tell you, he really smelt good. He touched his cheek and grinned, grinned and grinned.

"I'm never gonna wash this down," and still gently touching his cheek, although he wouldn't admit it, I could see he was blushing wildly.

"Gosh, I act like a teenager full of hormones," he complained and laughed, I just went with his joke.