The Proposal

Katherine's POV

I watched Andrew from across the bedroom...is this the man I fell in love with? He played on his phone and laughed the entire time.

"Why did you do it?" I asked him furrowing my brows. He kept on staring at his phone, so amused that it made my heart hurt.

"Andrew!" I harshly called and glared at him. He snapped out and have me a questioning look.

"What?" he glanced at me strangely, I didn't reply. "What do you want?" he harshly asked this time.

"Excuse me?" I backed off kind of surprised and he stared at me dangerously.

"I asked you what do you want?" Andy asked less angrily this time.

"How could you be so offensive against Dani and Kylie?"

"I don't know what do you want for me?" he laughed bitterly.

"Are you really that closed minded?" Is this really the man I want to marry.

"Being religious means being a homophobe?" He said shrugging, I never wanted to punch someone so much.

"God loves all people," I talked back with rage in my voice.

"People like them burn in hell," he laughed and smirked.

"You are sick," I replied and left the room. I walked downstairs and passed the kitchen seeing Dani and Kylie in there talking.

"Hey, please stop crying..." my sister held her girlfriend and caressed her hair.

"I can't deal with people like that Dani, I hate people like him," Kylie sobbed out.

"I don't like him either, Ky," Dani looked Kylie into the eyes, smiled adorably and kissed her. I almost fainted how cute it was, I wanted to squeal so badly, but I contained myself and screamed inside.

"The most important thing right here and right now, is that I love you so much and I dare to say, that God put you on this earth, so I could find you," that was the cutest thing ever said, I started tearing up a little hearing that.

"You know I'm a realist right?" Kylie laughed out and Dani smiled to her. My sister started again, "There are two kinds of people in this world: hopeless romantics and realists."

"Right," Kylie agreed with her.

"A realists just sees that face and packs it in with every other pretty girl they've seen before..." Kylie playfully cut her off, "But I'm not like that when it comes to you."

"Listen you goofball...but the hopeless romantic becomes convinced that God put them on Earth to be with that one person. And I always was and always will be truly convinced that God put us together, because we are perfect for each other. Even though he made us a bit different, for the sake of our sexuality, I still think you are my soulmate and the love of my life, despite what every other person we know thinks of us."

"Please don't make me cry..." Kylie started sobbing again.

"No, Kylie listen...I know I'm not what your parents dream of having for their daughter's partner in life, but I hope I'm everything you dream of. I may not be the richest and prettiest person on this Earth, but I would love to give you my entire World, only if you want it..."

"Dani what are you refferring to..."

"Kylie please take a seat," Dani said and I stared, what is happening?

"I figured this is as good of a place as any to ask you this question, mainly because it's really going to upset all the single guys and gals out there, but I want to be with you forever Kylie. I mean, some people love someone because they make them a better person and that's not why I love you, because you've always wanted me to be myself. You're my favorite person in the whole world and we're a big deal, you know no matter how many times we've tried to put our thing down and walk away from it, we can't because I don't want to love my life without my one true love. And I normally use a lot of words when I say something negative, so since this is the most positive thing I'm ever going to do I'm going to keep it simple, Kylie, will you marry me?" I almost started crying in that moment.

"Dani, oh my God....I'm just s-s-so shook, oh God....." Kylie started tearing up happily.

"So, is that a yes?" Dani smiled so brightly, it made me cry silently.

"Yes, I've never been so sure of something!!!" Kylie screamed out loud and jumped into Dani's arms.

"I love you so much," Dani started tearing up, "Danielle Nicole Cimorelli, I am so in love with you," Kylie cried out loud.

"But one important question?" Kylie asked with a serious expression on her face.

"Where is the ring? Am I not getting one?" Kylie pulled a face and I laughed silently.

"Darling...let's call this an unofficial proposal, because the kitchen is not the most romantic place to get proposed, at least for my taste," Dani smiled, "but I didn't forget about the ring, I am placing it on your finger tomorrow, somewhere much more romantic than the kitchen."

"You are amazing," Kylie breathed out.

"I already told you, I would give you the World," Dani smiled happily.

I left those two alone, I think I've seen enough love for a whole decade in just those few minutes. My little sister just got engaged. I was extremely happy for her and I just couldn't believe it...But I got some thinking to do, when it came to Andrew...maybe he wasn't what I wanted so badly and who I wanted so marry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There are maybe two or three chapters left and the story will be completed :) after 3 years I believe haha and those two will get married...can you believe it???