Wrapped Around Your Finger

Katherine's POV

I flipped the pages of the wedding catalog and huffed, this things are tougher than it seems in the movies. How am I supposed to buy all the flowers, rent a place for the wedding party, send the invitations to 134 people and hope that everyone can arrive, order over a hundred meals and hope that everything goes like I planned. I was feeling like a bridezilla, with each passing moment. I pushed them around all the time, when Christina called a wedding planner that just wasn't the planner for my taste, I yelled at her and then pouted. When Lauren tried to help me with my wedding dress, she started criticizing the dresses so I wanted to kick her out of my room, she rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath, "Bridezilla." I glanced at Andy, he was playing with his phone and smirked every once in awhile.

I curiously peeked over his shoulder and tried to stare at his phone and find out what the heck was so funny. "What's so funny?" I quietly whispered on his ear, he then quickly turned around in surprise and gave me one of his heart warming smiles. "Oh nothing, one of my co-workers just sends me videos of funny cats," he shrugged with a smile and turned of his iPhone.

"Can I see the videos?" I asked innocently, "I-i...I have to charge my phone, maybe later, sweety?"

"Oh, okay...", "Hey Kath, stop pouting, I'll show them to you later," he winked at me and then left right back to the table to sit down.

"Andy our wedding is just in a few days," I held my breath and closed my eyes out of pure joy, I already saw the happiness we would reach with each other.

"Wedding?" he looked at me confused, raising an eyebrow. I stared at him for a moment and tilted my head, "Lauren and Dani are now back at home and we can get married now, remember?"

"Oh, the wedding!" he slapped his knee in remembering. "It's in four days right?" he asked me unsure.

"Are you feeling good?" he wasn't really himself today, he acted weird honestly.

"I'm just...I don't know..." I quickly cut him off out of fear, the one reason in my head just didn't wanted to shut up.

"Are you not sure about the wedding?" I quickly asked him, mumbling the words that flew out of my mouth. I stared at him for a second, two...fifteen seconds had passed.

Lisa's POV

The hunger was tearing me apart, I was just starving. I played with my phone in the living room, while Bella was snoozing and laying on my knees. I wanted to move, but this sleeping child just grabbed my leg and didn't let it go. She squeezed my leg in her sleep, sighed softly and then her snoring continued. She has a interesting sleeping pattern, first she's silently sleeping, then she starts to snore just a little bit, almost inaudibly, later on she starts snoring with a normal volume and then it continues, with each passing second  it gets louder and louder, until in sounds like a snoring whale and then it all becomes silent. When that happened, I glanced at her and shook her a bit, "You dead?"

The kid scrunched her nose a bit, opened her eyes and gave me a death glare, I looked away and tried not to stare at her, until she decided to snore again and then that happened two minutes later. She snored loud as never before, I couldn't take this child with a nose problem anymore and just stood up and put her on the couch gently, in her sleep she kicked me and I had to cover my mouth so, I didn't grunt in pain too loudly.

"I swear, I'm taking you to the doctor if your mother doesn't do it!" I quietly said and glared at the hard-snoring child.

Suddenly the front doors opened and Amy and Jake walked in with the shopping bags in their hands, loudly talking about some Starbucks thing, Amy kept on telling the story, "...and then this dude was in front of me, and he ordered an Espresso, then the girl who worked there asked him what was his name and he replied Voldemort, I almost started laughing in the middle of Starbucks, but I held it in just for the sake of Dani, who was giving me weird glances...and then the girl brought him his coffee and I peeked on the cup and it said "he who must not be named" and then I burst out laughing and then..."