He Did Not Just Do That?! Oh, Yes He Did!

Christina's POV

Kath is getting married, it was about time, it took long enough anyway. Andy is a good guy, but he can be strange and weird sometimes, I have a weird feeling about him. But everything is probably alright. We had lunch that day, a turkey and a lot of other stuff, the kids and the grown ups were talking, the dinner was very merrily and happy, because of the announcement.

"So, are you two gonna have a lot of guests?" I asked Andy and Kath, they looked at each other proudly.

"Um, we are gonna have our family and some of our friends, not anything big," Andy said, I nodded.

"In the church?" I asked them smiling, they both smiled and nodded.

"Hey, I'm going to my aunt Bridget today again, I won't be back for a couple of hours," he said to Kath.

"Can I go to?" Kath asked enthusiastic, her eyes were shining.

"Well...mine aunt is very sick and...she would be very nervous because of new people," Andy said, I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, dang it then. I thought that I could meet your awesome aunt," Kath said a bit disappointed.

"Hey, you'll meet her someday, she's very nice, but now she's really very sick," Andy said nervously smiling, Kath nodded.

Katherine's POV

Aw, I'm so disappointed because I can't meet Andy's aunt, she's probably very nice, caring and loving. But I'll pray for her so she gets better soon.

"The last one who eats their lunch is gonna wash the dishes and everything else, the second to last is gonna help him," Our dad said, mom nodded in agreement. Mom and dad were leaving somewhere out, they'll be back in a half of an hour. I still had a full plate of food, I looked around me, mom and dad already finished their plate and everyone was finishing it, accept Lisa. No, just not her.

"I'm done!" Lauren said, then Christina, then Big Nick, then Little Nick, then Joey, then Jenny, the little kids, then Mike, then Andy, then Angela, then Dani, then Christian, then Alex, then Amy, then Jake and for the last Brian. There was just me and Lisa left. Meanwhile when was eating, I tried to eat faster, but I almost choked on the turkey.

When everyone left, Brian went to the living room it was just me and Lisa left, in silence, alone. It was that horrible kind of silence. As Lisa put the dish into the sink, she walked against the living room.

"Where are you going?" I asked her suspiciously and glared at her.

"Um...to the bathroom," Lisa said and made a little smile, I don't trust her. She's trying to play so innocent and good, but I know what she's planing.

"But you're not coming back?" I said to her, knowing what she'll do. She was always doing that when we were younger, when it was our turn to wash the dishes, she went to the bathroom and didn't came out until I washed them, she's doing the same thing right now.

"Sure, I am!" She said loudly and faking a laugh, I frowned and nodded.

"No, wait! I'm going to the bathroom!" I said and ran in the living room, trying to ran upstairs. I'm not washing the dishes! But Lisa grabbed my arm, pulling me by it and then she tried to ran upstairs and I grabbed her hand and pulled her down. By the way, she fell on the floor, oops...at least the floor will always be there for her if she fells.

Lisa's POV

"If I'm going down, you're going down with me!" I suddenly found myself on the floor and then I quickly kicked her in the leg so she fell on the floor, but she fell on top of me!