The First One Is Home

Christina's POV

"Jack give me back Mr. Teddy! Mom!" Julie yelled, I suddenly woke up from my beauty sleep.

"What's wrong?" I said strictly and turned to them, facing them. They were sitting there quietly. Ugh, kids, no one told me it'll be so hard raising just two kids. And I wanted more than ten...

"Give her Teddy back and go to sleep," I said to them. Jack gave Julie her Teddy back and then those two fell asleep eventually, the ride made them tired thankfully.

"Let's switch, it's my turn to drive now," I said to Nick.

"Okay Chrissy, if you really want," he said to me.

"Sure." I replied. We switched seats and then I drove. Now Nick is resting and I must drive for three hours, just three hours till Malibu.

Katherine's POV

Oh my Gosh, I'm here, in Malibu!

"I can't believe it!" I started yelling, Andrew looked shocked at me.

"What?!" I yelled happily and hugged him while he was driving.

"Calm down honey, I'm driving," Andrew said to me laughing.

"I must call mom, like right now," I said happily and nervous. I dialed the number and called, somebody finally answered.

"Hey, it's Katherine," I said, not knowing who's on the other side of the line.

"Hey, it's Dani," Dani answered it. Oh gosh, her voice changed a bit. I haven't talked to her like...let's just say in a really long time.

"Me and Andrew will be there really soon," I said to her, expecting happiness.

"Fine, I'll tell mom," She said not sounding very happy.

"Um, okay, see you then," I replied.

"Alright, bye," She said without any emotions. Like what the heck?

"Is anything wrong?" Andy asked me.

"Um, no," I gave him a short answer. She fought with somebody for sure. I'm sure of it!

Lisa's POV

OH MY GOD, just five more hours. Just five. I toke my phone and went on Twitter. I wrote:

Just five more hours and I'll be finally home in MALIBU people!!! :))))))))

I published it and I really got a lot of RT's. People were messaging me back like they are happy for me and they hope I'll have a good time at home. Some people are really so nice, but other are just...mean.

"Miss, would you like to eat something?" The flight attendant asked me. I felt a bit hungry so I said to her.

"Yeah, why not. I would like to eat pizza," I replied.

"Of course, miss," she said and went on.

In wish I had someone with me right now, maybe like a boyfriend. But sometimes I feel like really lonely and things. I talk at interviews a lot, but in person I'm just an...introvert. I hope there's somebody for me out there.

After two hours I woke up again, just three more hours to go and I'll be finally safe and sound at home.

Amy's POV

"Ladies and gentleman the flight is cancelled for two hours because of mechanical problems," the air attendant said.

"Seriously?" I said. I was disappointed, I thought I will come home sooner.