In Case

Dani's POV

One week has passed since she left me. Everything I do, is cry, cry and cry. I almost don't leave my room and I don't even have any apatite. I wonder why she left me. Is it because of me or the things I done? It's 1st of January 2021. I wonder what is she doing right now. I miss her so much, I miss my Sugar so much. Why was I so mean to her? I was alone in the room, again crying my eyes out. I turned on my back now, stared at the white ceiling, it all felt so empty. Empty, like my heart. Someone knocked on the door. Can't you all just leave me alone?

"Dani?" Lisa came in with my lunch. It's already lunch time? My curtains are closed so...yeah.

"Lisa," I said quietly, she came to me and put the plate with food on the desk.

"Feeling any better Dan?" she asked me and stroked my hair, I jerked with my head.

"What's the time?" I asked her with my raspy voice, she looked on her watch.

"It's already 3 p.m. Dani," she said with a sad voice. Why is she even sad?

"Dani, I brought you something," she said and gave me some kind of a paper or photo.

"What's this?" I coughed and asked her, she smiled weakly.

"A photo," I said depressed, as I realized it was a photo of me and Lauren when we were teenagers, the faces were faded and I could barely recognize us.

"Of me and Lauren," I continued, Lisa nodded softly, I now looked at her.

"Where did you find it?" I asked her ashamed.

"In your pocket, of your favorite jeans. The jeans were in the washer, so I guess the picture is now ruined," she said and sighed disappointingly.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I said bitterly and threw the photo away from me and hide under the blanket.

"You can't be like this anymore, c'mon get out of bed!" Lisa demanded, I was still hiding under the blanket. If she could just understand me, for once in my life. Do I want so much?

"No?" she said strictly and started drawing back the curtains, the light that came in was so painful for my eyes. Curse you Lisa, curse you! I felt like a vampire.

"Could you please go out!" I started crying miserably, she shook with her head.

"I'm not going anywhere anymore Dani. I'm staying with you, by your side," she said lovingly and sat on my bed, while I was still laying in the bed.

"Why don't you leave me already, please," I whispered in tears to her. Moments later someone knocked on the door again. Can you please just go away!

"Dani, how are you?" Katherine came in with a loving smile on her face.

"Depressed, angry, annoyed, ashamed, insecure, lonely, lost, sad and I could even write a list to you," I said annoyed, she nodded and looked at Lisa. Why aren't they fighting?

"Aren't you two fighting anymore?" I asked them and rubbed my eyes, the light was still so bright.

"No Dani, we repaired it. We love each other again and we won't leave each other anymore and never again," Katherine said with a warm smile on her face, Lisa hugged her and snuggled to her. They made me smile a bit.

"I lost her, I lost my Sugar, I lost my other half," I said depressed, they stared at me confused.

"You never lost her and you never will. She probably had a good reason for this, but trust me, she still loves her Spice," Lisa said, trying to make me feel better.

"Even though she left you, we will never leave you again," Christina came in and Amy following her.

"I'm so sorry for being a jerk!" I started sobbing, they started with those "no" and "it's not your fault".

"No Dani, we were jerks for leaving you. We should've never done that," Amy said and hugged me.

"The history will never repeat it's self again," Christina said and we all made a group hug. We are back again, almost. Just one is missing. My other piece.

"Thanks guys. Um...can I be alone now?" I asked them nicely, they all nodded and then left. Now I'm alone once again. I picked up the photo, that was laying on the floor. I looked at it with a bitter smile on my face, even though I hate her, I miss her. One day I'll have to let it all go, I will wait for her.

And that jacket, which she threw in the garbage...well I picked it out. It reminds me of her. I'll keep it, in case if she wants to come back home, in case if she changes her mind...But this song really reminded me of Lauren. Without knowing, I started singing it...

I looked at the picture again, her face was faded. For some reason I remembered of food she bought when she was still here. Is it because I'm hungry? Gah, nevermind. i was strong enough to leave her, but weak enough to need her. One day when she'll be looking in the mirror and miss by arms, how they wrapped around her waist. I want you to come back home Lauren, please forgive me. I want you back my other half of Dauren. My Lolo. My Sugar. My sister.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter :) Tell me what did you liked and what not. Did you liked it? Team who? Was it worth of 50 votes xD. If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it :) I especially love the long comments. This chapter was inspired by Demi Lovato's song, In Case. I dedicate this chapter to ilcimorellicimfam, because she/he guessed the song I'm gonna use for this chapter :D Want me to update? Give me 50 votes :P Next up is Lauren's POV. Have fun and enjoy guiseee. Love yaa :)