Giving You Up

When reading Dani's POV listen to Giving You Up by Miley Cyrus and while reading Lauren's POV listen to Quiet by Demi Lovato :)

Dani's POV

After Lauren threw my jacket into the garbage, I didn't dare to pick it out of the trash, I left it there. I left it there for a reminder of mine and Lauren's relationship that we share. It reminds me of destruction. Our relationship is like an earthquake, it can woke up anytime and cause destruction.

"Calm down Dani," Christian said petting my back, I was worried so much.

"I can't, I'm too nervous. Sorry," I said apologizing to him, he sighed and shook with his head.

"No, why are you even apologizing to me?" he asked me confused.

"I don't know. For everything," I said as I looked into his worried face.

"It's not your fault," he said quietly and punched me playfully, I of course punched him back. Seconds later we are laughing our butts off.

"She's still here," I heard an annoyed voice saying, I looked at the door, it was Lauren rolling her eyes.

"Oh, you are still here..." I said trying to act annoyed of her.

"Got a problem?" she hissed to me, my eyes bawled, but then I managed to say something.

"Yes, I actually do," I said as I smiled to her hypocritically, she again sighed annoyed.

"You two should really talk," Christian said desperate, me and Lauren glanced at each other.

"I don't think so," I said and stood up, just wanting to leave.

"And I don't talk to stupid people," Lauren said gruffly, it made me mad.

"You two aren't going anywhere until you fix this!" Lisa said louder and gave me an encouraging look. After that Lisa and Christian left and we were alone in the living room. It was quiet and we were both in our own thoughts. What would she hope to achieve to make me cry? I remember when, she was my best friend, now I'm not sure, that she can feel like that again. And all of the things that Lauren said, well she seems to forget.

There's a freaking battle within, that I'll probably never win. Because it's me that I'm up against, it's my heart versus common sense. My mind is made up this time, there's no going back to find, what we had. I have no hope for you anymore. I'm giving you up, my sister. I'm giving you up, Lauren.

Lauren's POV

Silence. Being nervous because of it, because of being an introvert, I never liked the tension, I never liked to talk to a person first. I just can't manage. And it's much too quiet in here. I can just hear a word that she's not saying and I'm guessing that word is "hate" and it's driving me crazy. It's like we almost stopped breathing in this room and we are both last to be leaving and I know what she's thinking. Gosh, I wish she would make her move and start talking.

It's just too much quiet in here and trust me I wanna disappear. And for everything else being "so much" better, I can hear myself thinking too clear. Please, make it all go away. Dani why can't you just break the silence already?

Gosh, it's just like she always knows where I'm going, she's always there, beside me. I see what she's not showing, but I don't know, is it hate or love. Finally I got her alone, but the air is still so weird. I just wanna scream and I know why! I wanted to break the silence, so I fake coughed. Her eyes met mine, but we both looked away again. Minutes passed, not a word from our mouths, not an eye contact, nothing.

"Have you two even said a word in the past hour?" Lisa came barging into the living room, we both stayed silent.

"Not even a word?" she asked us confused, still silence from me and Dani.

"C'mon guys, a silence treatment? I'm not a guy!" Lisa made a joke and Dani quietly giggled, I was laughing inside me, because I wanted to act like a rebel, I'm just so weird and moody.

"So...Lauren. For how long are you staying at home? Or are you leaving today?" Lisa asked me all of the sudden, I stared at her shocked and Dani's eyes bawled. But I think she cares, but after that she acted like she didn't care.

"I'm...I'm...I don't know," I stuttered and inhaled, so I wouldn't be nervous.

"When you'll leave, trust me, it'll be the happiest day of my life!" Dani said gruffly and left. I was shocked by that. Was I wrong? Does she even care?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter :) Tell me what do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? So, I have news, from now on I'm probably gonna update every day, just because of Watty Awards, but anyway I need 30 votes for the next chapter at least ;) I have a surprise for you in the next chapter and it's gonna be good. What do you think it'll be? Tell me in the comments! And a lot of cliffhangers for sure ;D If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I especially love the long comments, it makes me more interested in your opinion. For this chapter I was inspired by a song from Miley Cyrus - Giving You Up and Demi Lovato's Quiet, the first song's lyrics I used in Dani's POV and the second one, in Lauren's POV. Have fun and enjoy guiseeee :)))