Which One?

Joey's POV

Now this is like really messed up! Someone is pregnant, but who? I'm confused...I got to our room, which me, Nick and Christian shared it.

"Dude, which one is pregnant?" Little Nick asked me, well he's not really that little anymore.

"I don't know," I shrugged, they both looked at me disappointed.

"Man, you were seriously like in the room with them!" Christian gave me a hard time.

"It's not my fault! I know that Angela, Jenny and mom aren't!" I said and protested.

"So, there are just our six sisters left," Christian said and smiled.

"So, we have to figure it out, which of them is pregnant," Nick said and made that face when he's up to something. Well, now we are all up to something.

"Than we are all in?" Christian asked and went with his hand threw his hair.

"Yeah!" Me and Nick said at the same time.

"But wait! Which one of them looked the most obvious?" Nick asked me thinking.

"Um, they all looked somehow suspicious," I said making a point.

Christian's POV

"What do you mean?" I asked Joey.

"They were all sweating and they really looked nervous," Joey said and scratched his head.

"But which one looked the most nervous?" Nick asked him impatiently.

"They all acted weird," he said quietly.

"Girls are weird," Nick said and laughed, me and Joey nodded.

"When they are pregnant, especially," Joey said and made a weird face.

"So, I have a plan!" the prank master said, that's Nick if you were wondering. Me and Joey looked at him. After twenty minutes of searching over web, we were done.

"So have you wrote it all down?" I asked Joey.

"Yeah, kind of," he said and scrawled something.

"Oh, Amy was right. You really have a beautiful handwriting," Nick said sarcastically.

"Oh, thank you!" Joey said enthusiastically. Really Joey? How dumb can you be?

"So we spread, each one of us has two girls. Now go! We meet in this room!" Nick ordered. We all went our separate ways. My targets were Christina and Katherine. I went past the kitchen and saw Katherine chopping some fruit.

"Hey Katherine. I have a question!" I said and smiled, I tried to use my Cimorelli charms, you know that attractive charms. It's a joke!

"Ask!" she said and made that big smile of her's.

"Do you want a cup of coffee?" I asked her, I observed her behavior.

"No, thanks." She smiled to me.

"Do you want a glass of dad's wine?" I asked her and observed her again.

"No! You know I don't drink!" she said and nervously laughed. You really don't drink? I don't believe you! I nodded suspiciously, after questioning Katherine and after her yelling at me, I continued with Christina.

Nick's POV

My targets were Lisa and Amy, first I went to Lisa, she was laying on the couch, that lazy butt.

"Hey, want some coffee?" I asked her, she looked at me weirdly. Am I that suspicious?

"No, thanks!" she said fixing her hair.

"Want a glass of wine?" I asked her and made a grin.

"Ew, no! I don't drink!" she said and glared at me suspiciously once again.

"Wanna clean the cat littler?" I said and smiled, she raised her eyebrows.

"Wanna be smacked now?" she rolled her eyes a bit annoyed. Wait, pregnant women are annoying, right?

"Oh, I know what you wanna do!" she said a bit louder, at that moment I got really nervous.

"You wanna find out if I'm pregnant right?" she hissed to me, okay now I'm officially disturbed.

"Well, it's none of your business!"she said and she was preparing to smack me.

"Are you pregnant or not?" I was seriously started avoiding her, she was getting closer to me, but I tried to get away from her. Even though I'm taller that her, it's scary if your older sister is trying to attack you.

"I live in New York?!" she yelled at me, I looked at her confused. Where's the point in that?!

"What does that have to do with New York?" I asked her confused.

"Now you are sassing to me?" she yelled at me, I quickly ran away to find and continued with Amy. After questioning Amy and her yelling at me, I went upstairs and found Christian and Joey in the room, they were desperate.

"Find out anything?" I asked them walking into the room, they both shook with their heads.

"You?" Joey asked me, I sighed and shook with my head.

"Lisa and Amy, they just yelled at me. Lisa threatened me that she will smack me," I said shocked.

"That's harsh dude, probably pregnancy hormones!" Christian said and nodded.

"Christina and Katherine both yelled at me too!" Christian complained.

"Lauren and Dani did the same with me!" Joey said annoyed.

"What if they are all pregnant? Because they are so annoying!" Joey asked us both shocked, our eyes bulged.

"That's not even possible!" I protested him, he shrugged.

"We just have to wait, patiently!" Christian said calmly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 End of chapter, this chapter is kinda different because the handsome Cimorelli boys are in it :P joke joke :D Who do you think is pregnant? And team who? Did you liked Christian, Nick and Joey? Tell me what did you liked and what not. Comment and vote for the chapter of you liked it :) Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))) I update when I get more than 20 votes :) and if you want me to write from their side of the view more, just tell me in the comments :)