Fix A Heart

While reading the chapter listen to Fix A Heart by Demi Lovato :))))

Lauren's POV

I grabbed my keys and left the house. I don't care about them anymore, I just care about Brian now. It's like a war between our family members and it's killing me. Why can't you help us God? I know we must do this alone, but c'mon it's hard enough already. My eyes were facing the road as I was driving to the hospital. I can't even think straight, it's like I'm totally stressed out and scared of everything. I'm happy and excited to see Brian though. As I finally came into the hospital I walked to Brian's room and opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, honey," I said to him with a smile on my face, he was getting dressed, because he's leaving home today.

"Hey Lolo. How are you my beautiful girl?" Brian said to me and kissed me.

"I'm alright. Hey, today you are finally leaving home. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah Lauren, I'm alright. Thanks for caring. I don't think I even deserve you," Brian said with a weak smile on his face.

"Why wouldn't you deserve me?" I asked him confused.

"Because you are so beautiful and caring and the best," h

e said quietly and hugged me. I snuggled to him and quietly giggled. I love him, I never felt such love before. After we left the hospital we drove home and he looked very quiet for some reason, the thing is that he's an extrovert.

"Why so quiet B-Man? It's my job to be quiet, not yours!" I asked him and laughed, he looked at me and laughed, he seriously has the best laugh ever.

"Well, I don't know Lorenzo," he said and mocked me back. He then became serious again.

"Is everything alright at home?"

"Yeah sure, why it wouldn't be?" I asked him nervously and tried not to blink several times.

"Why are you blinking so much girl?" he said and laughed, I remained quiet.

"Is everyone still fighting?" he asked me, I still remained quiet, not even a word.

"They are," Brian  said and nodded sadly, I sighed in sadness.

Christina's POV

So, I decided to work things out. Just like Mia and Julie told me. I don't know if it'll work, but we can try. First I'm gonna try with Lisa and Katherine.

"Are you insane? Just leave me alone!" Lisa yelled at someone. I quickly left my room and went downstairs to see, with who is she fighting again. It was Lisa and Katherine all over again. I loudly groaned, gosh they are annoying!

"You!" I said loudly and pointed at Katherine, she was staring at me confused.

"And you!" I pointed at Lisa annoyed, Lisa gasped in anger. Dude, like seriously?!

"Go upstairs!" I demanded to them. Lisa mumbled something and rolled with her eyes.

"You can't boss me around anymore!" she said and done that thing with the eyebrows "get lost".

"Christian!" I yelled and Christian came downstairs, I pointed at Lisa and he nodded and smiled.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked him panicking as he grabbed her and carried her upstairs.

"You'll hear it from my lawyers! I promise!" Lisa yelled desperate, I rolled with my eyes. Katherine did nothing, she just followed upstairs.

"Now go in!" I demanded bossily to them, they both went into the room (mine, Amy's and Kath's). No computers, no phones, nothing.