Try To Promise

Dani's POV

"Dani," Christian called my name, as I sat on the couch in the living room, while thinking what have I just done and went through. He walked to me and sat next to me, I smiled to him weakly. Chris looked at the floor and back at me.

"Wanna go on a walk?" he asked me and I nodded softly. He grabbed his black lather jacket and walked to the front door.

"Don't forget your jacket, it's pretty cold outside," he said and walked to the couch and grabbed my blue jacket and passed it to me, I dressed it on and we walked out. We walked down the street in silence.

"I'm sorry," Christian said sadly and looked at me in compassion.

"For what?" I asked him confused, he shrugged.

"Well, for what you went through right now," Chris replied and smiled awkwardly.

"You know, it was always like that when Lauren and I were the only girls left," I sighed.

"What do you mean?" he asked me confused, I fixed my hair as we walked for five minutes now.

"Well, I always felt like mom and dad love Lauren more than me. I don't know what is wrong with me. Is it because she's prettier than me or smarter than me..." I wanted to say more, but Christian cut me.

"That she's prettier than you and smarter than you?" he asked me shocked, I nodded softly.

"Dani! Our parents always taught us, that everyone is beautiful. And if you're saying that you're not beautiful, think twice. Every single guy wants you, trust me, some of my friends always talk about you. And that you're not smart? You always had straight A's and in college you're at the top of your class!" he said to me enthusiastically.

"Guys want me? They just think about that dirty things," I said to him annoyed. You're probably wondering right now, if I did that. No, I didn't. Waiting till marriage, thank you very much.

"Yes, they want you. My friends always say how attractive you are," Christian said and laughed. Although if his friends would try to hit on me, he wouldn't let that happen.

"Oh, that's nice," I said uninterested, right now I really am not ready for a relationship.

Christian's POV

"Why were you the only one that came after me?" she asked me confused, I scratched my head.

"Because you're my sister and I love you," I said to her and nodded, she smiled weakly.

"At least one of my siblings," she mumbled quietly, I shook with my head...she's so stubborn.

"Hey, Nick and Joey would came too," I said to her determined and I was absolutely positive.

"How do you know?" she asked moody and disappointed.

"I know, but they aren't so brave to stand up to mom or dad," I said to her rolling my eyes, she smiled. That smile that I haven't seen in years.

"And you are?" she asked surprised and laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I am. I'm walking by you right now," I said and laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you are then," she replied and nodded proudly.

"You were always my role model and still are," I told Dani and hugged her unexpectedly. She hugged me back happily.

"Thank you very much, Chris," Dani whispered thankfully.

"But, can you forgive Lauren?" I asked and looked at her, hoping for a "yes".

"I don't know..." She said quietly and sighed sadly. I realized that I mustn't push this topic too far, so I rather stopped.

"Wanna know something funny?" I said to her and laughed, she raised her eyebrows in expectation.

"Moments ago I saw that smile," I said to her and pointed at her smile, she looked at me confused and laughed.

"What smile?" she asked and laughed, my silly sister.

"That smile again," I winked, she chuckled and shook with her head still smiling.

"Sometimes, I have a feeling like I forgot how to smile like this. I'm not the person I used to be," Dani said and looked shocked at me, I think that she realized she changed.

"I think people never forget who they really are, their good sides just fade away. But eventually the same people remember who they were before," I said to her and I think I told her the truth, while we were both walking through the neighborhood with our hands in pockets.

"I think you are right," Dani said and nodded at me proudly.

"And before we end this conversation, can I ask you to do something for me?" I said to her, she nodded.

"Try to promise me that when you'll try to insult someone, think how this will affect the other person," I said to her.

"It's about Lauren again, right?" she asked glaring at me, giving me that blaming look, I nodded and bit my lip.

"I'll try, but I don't promise anything," she replied devastated.

"Everything will get better soon, Dan," I said to her and punched her in the arm really softly.

"I hope so," she said and then hugged me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chaper :))) Sorry if this chapter was too short, but I just had to write Dani's and Christian's chapter. The other chapter will be more interesting and more cliffhangers :P I have a special surprise for everyone in the next three chapters :) And this fanfic will maybe have 10 chapters till the end :)Tell me what do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team Danistian or any other :) If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I really appreciate the long comments and I'm more interested in your opinion :) I update when I get more than 30 votes :) Have fun and enjoy guiseee :)))) Above is a photo of Christian...