Gone, Gone, Gone

Dani's POV

"Jenny! Get some towels and quickly!" I said to her, she quickly rushed to get them.

"Joey get some water and hurry!" I then yelled to him, he was scared, poor little thing, but so was I. The waiting was so horrible and terrifying. As soon as I got the water and the towels, I ran outside to help Lauren.

"Lauren, hold it strongly," I ordered her, she pushed the towel on Brian's wound, she has done as I said.

"Brian, stay with us, talk to us," Lauren was saying to Brian, his eyes were getting heavy, but I couldn't let this happen.

Five minutes later, the ambulance finally came, they placed Brian on the stretcher and placed the stretcher in the ambulance vehicle. I ran to the vehicle, but Lauren was already sitting in there with Brian.

"Can I go with you?" I asked her panicking, she looked at me with despise.

"No, you can't! Haven't you done enough yet?" Lauren said to me and her look, all I could see was just hatred, I was speechless. Suddenly they closed the doors of the vehicle and drove to the hospital. After they drove away I stood there immovably. I remembered that day when Lauren told me that she's leaving and I closed the door of our bedroom and leaned on them and I suddenly felt a feeling, like pain, in my heart. I felt it again, this time.

"Are you okay?" Jenny came to me and tapped on my arm, I looked at her subconsciously.

"You look awful sweetie, c'mon let's go in," Jenny said to me and lead me inside. And all I could thought in my mind was, that it's all my fault. If Brian will die, I'll blame myself, forever.

Lauren's POV

Flashback:

27 April 2017,

This was the day, the month and the year I told Dani that I'm leaving. I was sitting in my room, thinking how to tell her, that I'm leaving her, my family, Malibu, Los Angeles and going to Long Beach. I will be living there with my boyfriend Brian. Gosh, but how to tell her? I don't know, but since I'm her last sister to leave, I'm really scared how she'll react. She's probably out somewhere with her friends, but I'll call her and tell her, it's now or never.

"I'm home," she shouted from downstairs, she was happy I could hear it in her voice.

"Come upstairs Dani," I shouted from my room. I was preparing for the worst.

"I'm coming, wait for a minute," Dani yelled from downstairs. I'm not gonna tell her directly, I made the decision. She ran upstairs and came into our room. She threw herself on Lisa's bed, while I was sitting on it with my legs crossed. Lisa's bed was in the same position like before and neither of us slept in it. We left everything as it was before she left.

"So, how was it?" I asked her, in my high pitched voice, trying to hide my worries.

"Oh my gosh, it was magical, he was so amazing," She said day dreaming, I stared at her. Who's amazing? What?!

"What?! Who's amazing?" I asked her confused, I hope she's not dating a boy.

"Justin, the boy I like, we went on a date, he's so dreamy," she sighed, I looked at her weirdly, I don't like that guy, he seems very not Dani's type, he seems like a bad boy.

"I don't like that guy Dani, plus you're just a fetus," I told her the truth and she glared at me.

"Lauren, I'm 16, in June I'll be 17, c'mon I'm not a child anymore. I know what love is," she said trying to act like an adult, but she's just a fetus, mine fetus. But she knows what love is? I don't think she's mature enough and she's so young. Now it's just harder to tell her.