She Hurted You

Christina's POV

I was sitting inside the house, on the floor and played with Bella. That little cutie, she's so cute, I just can't...So I asked her some personal question, trying to find out more about her.

"Bella, how old are you?" I asked her, she looked at me with that smile, Amy's smile.

"I'm three, I will be four in June," she said with that cute voice, I would eat her right now, if I could.

"And what's your full name?" I asked her and tickled her, she laughed, I almost died, too cute.

"Oh, that's easy aunt Christina, I'm named after you," she said with those sparkling eyes, I looked at her with my eyes wide opened and coughed.

"What? Say that again," I said to her, I didn't get it, she was surely wrong.

"I'm named after you. You weenie," She said and laughed, I faked a smile and face palmed, like what?

"What's your full name then?" I asked her again, the little one's probably joking.

"My name is Isabella Christina McCan," she said, I stared at her like an idiot, I felt stupid, literally.

"Okay. I will be right back honey," I said and stood up and ran out of the house. I came right out, everyone was standing and looking up at the roof.

"What are you all watching?" I asked them and looked up and saw Brian on the roof. What is he doing?!

"We are watching Brian!" Dani said, she was cracking up, Lauren was watching her weirdly.

"You weirdo," Lauren said to her, Dani just mumbled something insulting, Lauren gasped.

Katherine's POV

"Hey everyone, does anyone know where Nick is?" Christina asked us, she was out of breath, what the heck was she doing.

"Big or the little one?" I asked her, she snapped with her fingers in relief.

"The big one," she said and nodded.

"The big one is probably in the kitchen," I said to her, he was in the kitchen, this is the last I saw him.

"Jake, I need you in the living room," Christina said, I raised my eyebrows, Jake just nodded, Amy was looking shocked at Christina, Christina went into the house and Jake following her. Then Amy said something to Lisa, Lisa just nodded. Suddenly I saw Andy coming towards us, I happily yelled. He came running towards me and I wrapped my arms around him, then I kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me back on the cheek.

"Oh my God, ew," Amy said loudly, we both looked at her and glanced at each other, Lisa looked at her and held back her laugh, but Alex just looked furious for some reason.

"How is your aunt?" I asked him proudly, he smiled to me.

"Well, she's really better now, but she's still sick," Andy said, I made a sad face.

"Yeah," Amy said, it sounded sarcastically, but Lisa poked her for some reason, Amy stopped.

Lisa's POV

"I'm going in now, okax?" I said to Amy, she nodded and then grabbed my sleeve.

"What if she'll seduce him?" Amy whispered worried on my ear, I could see it in her eyes, but I made a big laugh, everyone looked at me for a moment, then she roughly punched me.

"Seriously? And that hurt by the way," she punched me and it really hurt, but she was just silly. So I left the others and went into the house, Nick and Christina were talking to Jake.