The Older Ones are Home and The Airport

Katherine's POV

"I'm nervous Andy, what if I do something wrong?" I asked him worried, while we were sitting in the car in front of our house.

"What? Hey, they are your family, not some strangers," he gave me a surprised look and said to me.

"Maybe you're right." I replied to Andy.

"I am," he replied and we both chuckled. We went to the door and I knocked on the them. The door opened, and guess who opened the door! Our little Nick.

"Nicky!" I yelled and hugged him.

"Kath, I knew it was you, I just know your knocking," he yelled happily.

"Aw you little weenie." I said jokingly to him.

"Hey, mom is waiting in the kitchen for you two, I'll carry the bags, okay?" he volunteered himself.

"Thanks Nick." I said to him. Wow, he's like the male version of Lisa and he's sixteen now.

"Yeah, thanks," Andy thanked him. We walked into the kitchen, my family was in there. Mom, Dani, Lauren, Brian and Joey.

"Dani and Lauren!" I yelled hysterically of happiness and hugged them both,. we all started crying. Even mom joined us. The boys were looking at us like what the heck, well just Brian and Andy. Nick and Joey understood this. Those two lived with six girls for a really long time, so they had to understood. Lauren and Dani were stunning, I haven't seen both of them together since 2015 when I left. And guess what? Dani now has straight teeth, she's really beautiful and perfect. We kept on chatting until another sister came, we were waiting for the next.

Christina's POV

"Kids we're here, wake up." I shouted gently.

"I don't wanna wake up." Nick said still sleeping, he was hilarious, such a weenie.

"Oh, c'mon Nick." I said poking him.

"Okay, okay, I'm up," He replied sleepily. We carried out the suitcases, well Nick carried them, I followed him with Jake and Julie, they both held my hand, Julie my right and Jack my left. Nick rang the bell. Someone opened the door. Christian!

"I guess it's my turn now." he said and winked at me. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"What do you mean?" I smiled at him. He's really tall and he has brown hair and green eyes, he's muscular and he's eighteen now. Can't wait to see little Nick and Joey.

"Kath and Lauren are already here and of course Dani, go say hi to them, they are waiting in the kitchen and I'll take care of your suitcases and Jack and Julie." Chris said.

"Mom? Who is this?" Jack asked me thrilled.

"This is your uncle Chris, he's very funny, go play with him, you too Julie." I said to them. They haven't seen Christian in awhile. Me and Nick went to the kitchen. Kath, Lauren and Dani were there, I searched for my biggest fear.

"Oh, hey everybody!" I yelled. Everyone hugged me. My three beautiful younger sisters, they grew so beautiful. And Nick and Joey, also handsome as Christian. Nick told me that girls go crazy when they see them. And Joey told me that they have a band on You tube, like we had in the past. But they just started with it, they aren't so famous, yet, but girls go insane when they say they are our brothers. Yeah, our brothers are heartbreakers. We chatted a bit and then I asked my most important question.

"Um, so...is Amy already here?" I asked with my voice trembling.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom asked me worried. She doesn't know about that day when I told all of my siblings that I'm moving to Sacramento and that I had a big fight with Amy, that marked mine and Amy's life forever.