Dani's Pregnant?!

Christian's POV

"Guys! It's time to decorate the Christmas tree," Christina yelled excitedly from downstairs. Now?!

"Why now?" I said to Nick and Joey annoyed, sorry but I'm too lazy to do this right now.

"What if we go help them anyway?" Joey said innocently, me and Nick rolled with our eyes.

"I don't wanna go," Nick complained, I nodded in agreement.

"One of them is pregnant and we must...you know help them," Joey made a slay grin and winked.

"Aaaah, I know where you are going with this, little apprentice," Nick said and nodded.

"Yeah," Joey said and started fluttering with his eyes.

"Stop it!" Nick said and looked at him weirdly, Joey stopped in a second. He doesn't like to be called the weird one.

"Okay, guys stop it. We are going downstairs and help the girls," I said determined.

"Now get your butts down the stairs," I said louder, they both rushed downstairs. Who's the older brother now? And the handsome one, I don't wanna brag, but it's true. I walked downstairs and saw Nick and Joey helping the girls. Can I be even more prouder of my siblings. The Christmas tree was so big, it reached to the ceiling.

Nick's POV

"Amy, can I ask you something?" I said to Amy and gave her a big smile, as she passed me a Christmas tree ball as I was standing on the ladder, decorating the tree.

"Sure, what is it buddy bear?" she said lovingly, I hope she won't smack me.

"Are you pregnant?" I whispered to her as she was passing me the other one, she glared at me.

"Wanna fall off the ladder, buddy bear?" she smiled and winked, I shook with my head in fear. I got off the ladder in a hurry and then I sneaked behind Lauren's back.

"Who's pregnant?" I whispered on her ear, she turned around and slapped me on accident.

"That hurted!" I whined and my cheek hurt so badly, she gasped and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Nick, you scared me," she panicked.

"Are you crying?" she asked me confused and laughed.

"No. I just have something in my eye..." I said and wiped away the tear that slipped down my cheek. I didn't cry, I just had something in my eye...okay, I cried. It hurt though. After awhile I was good again, but it still hurt so much and I would still cry, but c'mon I don't have time so I bothered on. After that I went to Dani. She was in the kitchen preparing dinner. It is Christmas Eve already and I'm just so excited. Dani was chopping the carrots and she really seemed to be all into it.

"Dani!" I yelled bubbly, she turned around with a big knife in her hand, she pointed at me with the knife.

"Calm down woman!" I yelled and raised my hands in surrender, like I really freaked out! She glared at me, but looked surprised for some reason. Does pregnancy make you crazy? If it does, then I never wanna be girl. I'm not saying that I ever wanted be a girl, I just...whatever.

"Sorry," she mumbled and chopped the carrots on, I came closer to her and stood next to her while she was chopping.

"Can I hug you?" I asked her softly. Dani really needs some support right now, she was even thinking about dropping out of college, but she's too smart to do that. I always supported her, but now she just needs love, nothing else. Since all the sisters left, she wasn't the person she used to be, she really changed.