Chapter 25!

Written in half hour so very messy and many mistakes. I will try updating more regularly! Once every week or two! My year 12 is nearly at an end and I am taking a gap year so will be able to finish this story very soon. My main problem was that I just ran out of steam for this story so I am finding it hard to finish. Any ideas are welcomed, thank you for those who are still sticking to this story and waiting for me to upload!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The werewolves were already in the clearing when I arrived with the Cullens and they moved into defensive positions, letting out snarls and growls at the sight of the vampires. I rolled my eyes at their actions as I changed back into my human form, my clothes still intact. I let out a slight laugh when I noticed the Cullen's had looked away when I changed forms, no doubt thinking I would be naked as the day I was born as is the case with the werewolves when they shift.

Sobering up, I cleared my throat and waited until everyone's attention was on me. "You may not know this yet, but Edward has been kidnapped by someone from my past. His name is Jason and he is a very strong and dangerous vampire. Before I learnt about vampires he was my boyfriend, until I found out that all he wanted to do was kill me. Fortunately my friend who also turned out to be a vampire, saved my life as Jason was draining me of my blood, and he has been after me ever since. He has this very creepy and psychotic idea that we are meant to be together, that I am to be his evil queen and believes that kidnapping and threatening Edward is the way to get to me. I am really sorry to ask this of you all, but I want to know if you will fight with the Cullens and I to save him and also to save all of our lives. I know Jason well and if taking Edward doesn't get me to him, he will start killing randomly until he gets me." I observed the werewolves, hoping they would say yes and help. I just hope that their rivalry with the Cullens and all vampires doesn't objectify their view.

"We will help you fight, but not to save Edward's life. You are a part of our pack now and if he is after you, he is after all of us. Being a pack means we are in this together. Also, if what you are saying is true then him being here is putting the lives of humans at risk and our purpose is to stop the supernatural from doing that." Sam spoke up from the back, his arms crossed over his chest and his head held high.

I nodded in understanding, even as the Cullen's bristled as Sam mentioned they weren't in it for Edward's sake. As long as they were helping, no matter their intentions, it was good enough for me.

"Okay, well here is a letter I found earlier today," I said, passing it over to Sam who was immediately crowded by the higher ranked wolves such as the betas and deltas so they could all read the note. "He seems to believe that I am more powerful than him so Carlisle and I have decided that while everyone trains for the fight, we will work on unlocking more of my powers."

Jacob frowned, "We have to train with those leeches? I don't think so!" He mumbled angrily through gritted teeth, clenching his fists and tensing his abdominals.

"Carlisle suggested this and I have to agree with him. You don't know what you are up against with Jason, trust me! I have been running from him now for a while and he is one crazy bloodsucker. He has connections with witches, demons, other dark vampires and maybe even werewolves like yourselves. There is no way I am letting anyone face him unless we have all worked together to ensure we are at our absolute strongest. I want to lessen the chance of losing you guys. I know it is pretty inevitable but I want to give us the best odds possible." I replied strongly as I looked from face to face of both the werewolves and vampires. The La Push werewolf pack and the Cullen's have become like family to me and it hurts to think that they will get hurt because of me.

Carlisle stepped forward towards the werewolf pack. "You may be formed to take down vampires, but you don't know the inner workings of their mind, how they fight. If you train with us, we can teach you all the moves they are likely to use so you won't be taken by surprise. Remember, this is our son who needs us and we are willing to put aside the rivalry until Edward is safe and Jason has been run out of town."