Chapter 3!

My Twilight!

Chapter 3-

Bella-

I had gotten home at seven pm on Saturday. After leaving Edward's house I couldn't go home so I parked my car at the house and went hunting instead. When Edward had tried to touch me on the cheek, I freaked out and ran off. I regretted it badly when I saw the look on his face as I ran off. I was starting to sort of like him which was scary for me, I hadn't liked anyone since... NO!

I smelt a mountain lion nearby and stalked up to it quietly. I pounced on it when I was close enough and sank my teeth into its jugular. I drained the body of its blood and shook it aside angrily. I was still hungry but I was going to have to put it off. Charlie would be home within the next hour. I started sprinting back but came across Edwards scent on the way. I followed it curiously, using my powers to turn my scent back to human, make my heart beat and my eyes turn blue. I walked into a meadow slowly and quietly and found Edward sitting in the middle with his eyes closed. I walked backwards a couple steps and was about to run off silently when Edward called out.

"Bella?"

I turned around and saw he was now looking at me, "Hey, sorry for disturbing you. I didn't know that anyone else came here," I lied.

"You come here often?" He asked, surprised.

"Y-yeah," I lied again, "It is my place to escape from Charlie and the rest of the world. I found it when I visited Charlie when I was younger. You?" I asked dispassionately though I was really interested.

"I have been coming here ever since I moved to Forks," Edward replied laughing loudly.

"Uh... well, I will just be going now," I said hesitantly, backing up a few steps.

"Can't you sit here with me for a while? We can talk about our Biology project if you want," Edward said nicely.

"Um... okay. Just let me ring my dad," I mumbled while getting my IPhone out. I wasn't on the phone for long. I just had to tell Charlie that I was with a friend and would be back soon. He seemed happy that I 'WAS FITTING IN'. Yeah right.

I sat down in a group of daisies twelve feet from Edward and started picking daisies and making a long daisy chain. Soon there were no more daisies within my reach. I didn't hear Edward get up but suddenly he was sitting right in front of me. I looked up and he held a daisy out to me by the stem. I reached out shyly and grabbed it. I tugged on it gently, not wanting to break it but he didn't let it go. I looked back at him again, frustrated. He smiled at me stunningly.

"Please may I have the flower?" I asked nicely.

"Um... I might have to think about it a little bit," He pretended to ponder my question for a bit before holding the flower out to me, "Here you are," He laughed as I swiped at the flower warily in case he didn't let go again.

I finished my daisy chain and he took it from my hands, looking at it from all angles. He then proceeded to put it on my head gently. I shivered and he grinned.

"Th-thank you," I said lightly giggling, "But I think this will look better on you," I said putting it on Edward's head. I got my phone out and took a picture of him, 'Here, give me your phone number and I will send this to you."

He pulled his phone out and handed it to me. I got into his contacts page and found his number. I added it into my phone and added set up a new contact, putting my number into his phone. I gave him his phone back and he slid it into his back pocket. I sent the picture and a second later I heard Edward's phone ringing. He pulled it out and looked at it before laughing slightly. I knew he had gotten the picture.