Chapter 13!

Hey, does anyone know how I can make a book cover for my book? If you do please tell me or if you want you can design a nice cover for my book and I might use it! Please think about it... anyway, I hope you like this chapter... nearly holidays, more will be posted then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella P.O.V-

---------------------------------

I jumped in my car and drove out to Edward's house quickly. As I got there I parked out the side of their garage and jumped out quickly before walking briskly up to their front door. Their house was sound-proofed and smell-proofed so you couldn't tell who was in the house. I knocked and waited for someone to answer. I didn't have to wait long, less than one minute later Carlisle answered the door. He smiled brightly at me and held the door open further. He obviously didn't know about Edward and I.

"Well hello there Bella. Come in. What can I do for you?" He asked moving aside so I could go in.

I walked inside and waited until Carlisle had closed the door before replying, "Hey Carlisle, I was just wondering if Edward was here?" I asked him politely as I used my hearing and sense of smell to search the house for Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper or Edward. The only person I saw was Esme who was standing at the foot of the stairs. I smiled at her warmly before turning back to Carlisle.

"Well no? I have been wondering the same thing. I got back from work before and his car was in the garage so him and his sisters and brothers probably went out for a walk in the forest or something," Carlisle told me, "But in the meantime you can stay here if you want," He added.

I smiled slightly, "Sure," I said, walking in to the lounge room behind Carlisle and Esme.

They took a seat together in the love seat and I sat on the lounge across from them. Carlisle wrapped his arm around Esme warmly and pulled her closer to him. Esme smiled at me warmly and I returned the gesture kindly.

"So Bella," Carlisle started, "You are going out with Edward aren't you?" He asked me curiously.

"I... we..." I hesitated, and suddenly the door flew open and Edward, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper walked in with smiling faces, all of them were laughing together. I knew the exact instant they realised I was here as Edward started glaring at me.

Edward glared at me, "Why the hell is she here?" He demanded.

I stood up quickly and ignoring Carlisle and Esme's shocked expressions at Edward, I walked up to him slowly. Alice looked at me sympathetically as I faced Edward.

"Whats wrong Edward?" Carlisle asked, looking between the two of us worriedly.

"Bella and I broke up this morning!" Edward said loudly,sneering at me.

I flinched, "Edward," I whispered, "I was.. I was hoping to talk to you?" I asked him quietly as I looked down at my feet.

"I thought we talked this morning and you were the one who wanted to break up anyway, not me. You wouldn't even let me explain!" He yelled angrily.

I frowned, not wanting to have his family listening to this. I was a shy person, "I know and I am sorry but could we please talk in private?" I asked him desperately. I didn't think he would be this mean when I talked to him.

"I am sorry to but no, I will not talk to you now or ever. We are over for good now leave it!" He growled.

I looked around at everyone and saw them watching me sympathetically. I was about to cry and I didn't want them to know I was a vampire yet now, so I used my powers to make myself be able to cry and looked down at my feet as a single tear rolled down my cheek and landed on their carpet.. I shook my head in frustration and looked up at Edward quickly. I looked at his face, filled with pain for a second before I whirled around and pushed past the other Cullen's quickly.