Chapter 20!

Bella P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bella!" Charlie called from the bottom of the stairs, I could hear him moving there. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine Cha--- Dad!" I yelled out, moving over to my bedroom door and opening it. "I was just working on some homework  I had and spaced out, sorry. Tea is in the fridge on the top shelf, you just have to heat it up but take the glad wrap off first! Don't put the glad wrap in the microwave!" I yelled out before shutting the door again.

"Have you already had tea?" Charlie questioned.

"Uh yeah! I had a massive late lunch at the Cullen's house so I'm not too hungry now. I had a small sandwich earlier too."

"Oh, okay then," Charlie said before I heard him moving back into the kitchen.

I sighed, moving back over to my bed and throwing myself on it, bouncing slightly before settling into the bed comfortably. I heard my phone buzz and reached over to look at it. It was from Edward. I immediately felt the tear-less sobs coming on. Oh how I wished I could hate him, but I didn't, he head somehow wormed his way past the walls I had put up around my heart. I was really starting to fall for him. I never thought he would be the kind of guy to do this. It was cruel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V (how exciting! :P) -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I grinned as I navigated the car down the long straight road. I had finally found her, after two years of searching she finally slipped up and I found her. I want to rip her to pieces but I know I cant do that. She is way more powerful than me, in fact; she is one of the most powerful vampires in the world. She just doesn't realize it yet. So you see my dilemma? I cant kill her because if I want to be able to rule over the whole world, I will need her by my side. Then we will be the most feared and powerful couple in the whole world. I noticed the small dreary sign on the side of the road as I drove past. It read; 'Welcome to Forks. We hope you enjoy your stay.' Oh yes. I had indeed found her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward P.O.V-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove into the parking lot and parked my car into the first spot I saw before getting out of the car and rushing to the front of Bella's home group classroom. Bella would have to come past soon enough. There was no other way for her get in to her home group. For the first time in my vampire life, I felt dead. Without Bella, there was no light to my day. Only blackness. I need to get her back and soon.

The bell to go to home group rang yet Bella still had not turned up at school. I was worried. What if something had happened on her way home last night or Tanya hurt her. I immediately ran back to my car, jumping in and putting the key into the ignition. I put the car in drive and took off out of the parking lot quickly, heading towards Bella's house. I was there in a matter of minutes, due to my speeding.

I slowed down as I past her house and saw that her car wasn't home. I immediately panicked and got out my phone to send her a message. 'Bella. Are you alright? Your not at school.' After I sent the message I quickly rang Carlisle. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello. Is everything alright Edward?" He asked.

"No! Bella isn't at school and her car isn't at her house! What if she didn't make it home yesterday and had a car accident or Tanya hurt her or something?" I asked, panicky.