Chapter 14!

Bella P.O.V-

---------------------------

The next day I drove to school late, a fit of nerves. A whole load of insecurities swimming in my head. What if Edward had changed his mind over night? What if he was just joking about us getting back together? Will I still get to be friends with the rest of the Cullens? Yeah, I had a whole lot of what ifs and no answers... well, going to school would hopefully get me my answers.

I finally saw the entrance to the school parking lot and turned my car into it. I parked quickly and jumped out, locking my door behind me as I walked quickly to my first class, I didn't want to be too late to class. On my way there I saw the Cullen's standing under the pergola at the front of the school, talking and joking around.

I frowned, shouldn't they be in class... well I should too I guess, but I did get here late after all. I changed my path, figuring class could wait, and walked up to the Cullens. Curious as to why they weren't in class.

Halfway there, Edward turned around and saw me and his whole face lit up. I smiled back at him and felt all of my nerves and insecurities fade away. I should have had more trust in Edward. When I reached the Cullens, Edward's arms snaked out and wrapped around my waist as he pulled me in for a hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged myself to him tightly.

"Hey Edward," I whispered shyly into his neck.

"Hey Bells, how are you?" Edward replied.

"Im good thanks, how are you? I asked him.

"I'm good," Edward told me.

I pulled back to look him in the face and was leaning in for a kiss when I heard the noise of someone clearing their throat. Not so subtly either. I pulled away from Edward and looked at his sisters and brothers who were looking at us in surprise.

"What happened with you guys?" Emmett asked us suspiciously.

"Edward and I had a talk last night and sorted everything out and then Edward asked me to be his girlfriend," I said, "Again."

"Oh my god, Edward!" Rosalie yelled, annoyed, "Why didn't you tell us last night?" She demanded.

"I wanted to tell you with Bella," Edward replied coolly.

I smiled and grabbed his hand tightly, "Oh yeah. Why aren't you guys in class?" I asked Edward.

"Edward wanted us to stay out here. He didn't tell us why but its obvious now," Emmett said smirking.

"Why?" I asked him curiously, obviously not getting what he meant.

Emmett smirked at me, "Because he was obviously waiting so he could see you. It is pretty obvious!" Emmett told me matter-of-factually.

"Oh," came my brilliant reply, "Is that true Edward?" I asked teasingly.

Edward grinned at me shyly, "Yeah, I couldn't wait until lunch," He told me sincerely.

I silently Awwed in my head and grinned up at him happily, "You are so cute," I told Edward.

"Oh-My-Gosh!" Alice squealed. We all looked at her curiously, "Does that mean we can still have our sleepover this weekend??" She screamed.

"Oh-My-God!! Yes!!" Rosalie agreed, "Please!" She pleaded with me, giving me the puppy-dog eyes.

I sighed, "Yeah! Of course we can," I told her and Alice.

Immediately I felt Edward tense up and I frowned up at him curiously. Didn't he want me to go to his house on the weekend? I asked myself silently, my forehead creasing further as I thought of this.