Chapter 12!

Hey all, I hope you like this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella P.O.V-

I sped along the road to La Push with Edward and his sisters and brothers following me, all of a sudden he pulled up beside me and signalled for me to pull over. Yeah sure, of course I will pull over (note the sarcasm)

Instead I put my foot on the accelerator firmly and my car pretty much shot out from under me, god I love the speed! Its so exhilir... wait why am I thinking about all of this, I should be making sure Edward wasn't still following me. I looked in the rearview mirror in time to see Edward slow his car and swing it into a u-turn. I grinned, victory. I am awesome! I should be in Fast and Furious or something!

I slowed down a bit as I entered the town of La Push and drove safely over to Jacob's house. I pulled up and parked my car around the back of his house where I saw Jacob leaning up against the side of his Garage/shed. I jumped out and he grinned at me happily as I ran up to him, my mouth turned down. Jacob seemed to notice this a second before I wrapped my arms around him tight. I sobbed tearlessly into his shirt at the fact that Edward and I were now over. Jacobs arms went around me instantly before he pulled back to look at me with a concerned look on his face, his brown eyes focused on mine intently as he waited for me to explain myself. I looked down at the green grass and avoided his intense gaze.

"Bella honey, whats wrong? You can tell me, you know that," Jacob asked me persuasively.

I shook my head in defeat before looking up at him and giving him a tight smile, "Edward and I have broken up. No, I do not want to talk about it. Can I stay here for tonight?" I said all in one breathe.

"Oh honey," Jacob whispered, pulling me into another hug, "If you don't want to talk about it than we won't but you can if you want to. Of course you can stay here, you can borrow some of Leah's clothes," He replied quietly to my questions, "Now lets get this car fixed up."

I smiled at him for changing the subject before watching him pick up his tool kit and following him to the car.

----------------------------------------------

The car was really easy to fix, or according to Jacob it was, I couldn't understand much of what he was saying. Now, two hours later, we were driving back to my house quickly to grab some clothes for my sleepover tonight.

"Stay, mister Big Bad Wolf," I said giggling as I got out of Jacob's car.

He grinned at me as I shut the door and walked up to my house. I heard a movement from the bushes on the boundary of the forest and looked into its gloominess for a second before I heard Jacob start getting out of the car.

"Bella? Is everything alright?" He asked me worriedly as he walked up to me slowly, sniffing the air for danger, a shadow crossed his face quickly before he forced it away and smiled at me.

I sniffed too and smelt Edward, "Its just E... Nothing, I thought I heard something, must have been my imagination or maybe some of the branches in the trees moved or something," I said as I looked up at Jacob and winked, telling him that I knew it was Edward too.

He smiled, "Silly Bells! Always imagining things. Well, lets get you packed for your sleepover," Jacob said loudly.

I smiled back at him and grabbed his hand and dragged him to my house quickly. He came with me willingly and I pushed him through the front door and took one last quick look out at where Edward was standing before walking in and shutting the door behind myself.