Chapter 23!

Here it is! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella P.O.V~

-------------------------------

We had found nothing in the meadow but I wasn't stupid. I knew the reason they wanted me to go to the meadow was to get me out of the house. It was so they could interrogate Tanya as they wish without me getting in the way. I was going with it because I did not want them knowing what I was yet.

Esme sniffed as we opened the front door, "I hope he is okay," She said quietly, shutting the door behind us.

"He will be okay," Rosalie replied, walking through with me into the living room where Tanya was sitting on the couch with Emmett right next to her.

Everyone had rather sombre faces which made my heart sink and all hope that we would find Edward sunk. They all looked at us, or, specifically, me. I frowned at them all before looking over at Tanya cautiously. Had she told them that I was like them? I am so screwed if she has.

After no one spoke I had to ask, "What is wrong?" Rosalie and Esme looked confused. Their gazes moved around the room.

"We have to tell her, Carlisle!" Alice spoke up suddenly, standing upright from where she was leaning against the wall and ignoring the deadly glare Carlisle shot at her at her words.

"Tell me what?" I asked, confused. I could just read their minds and find out myself but we had moved past that stage. I trusted them and they trusted me. We were friends now and I feel like it would be a breach of privacy if I read their minds like that.

They ignored my question as Carlisle replied, "We can't Alice! I already told you that! We discussed this!"

"It isn't right Carlisle. Em and Jas agree with me too and I am sure once Esme and Rose hear about it, they will agree with me too. We have kept this secret for too long. Now it involves her, it is putting her in danger! We need to tell her!" Alice reasoned.

Carlisle sighed, "Let's vote. Who thinks we should tell Bella?” He said. "Emmett, you first."

"I believe it is time to tell Bella. Now that she’s involved and in danger," Emmett agreed with Alice, smiling at me.

I still had no idea what was going on. What danger am I in? I will wait until they all vote, if they tell me I will be happy but if they don't, then I will have to read their minds and find out.

"Jasper," Carlisle said through gritted teeth, clearly sensing that he was going to lose.

"I am sorry Carlisle but if it involves Bella..." He trailed off looking over at me.

"Yep okay. Rosalie?"

"I don't know what is going on but if whatever you found out, involves Bella and she is in danger, than I think it is right to tell her. She has a right to know."

"Okay, Esme."

"I am sorry, honey but the others are right. I know you are just trying to protect Bella but the only way to protect her is to let her in on what is going on," Esme said, moving closer to Carlisle to comfort him. "Now enlighten us with what you’ve found out about Bella and my son?"

Carlisle sighed and dropped his head before looking over at me apologetically. "You might want to take a seat for this Bella."

I nodded and took my place on the couch opposite everyone else. "Okay, I am ready. Tell me what it is please."