Chapter 11!

Edward P.O.V-

-------------------------------------------------

I was seething. I couldn't believe that Tanya had dared to threaten my beautiful little angel again. She went too far this time, making Bella think that I was Tanya's boyfriend. What was she thinking. If we didn't already have a plan to get rid of Tanya, I would have hurt her tonight. I was starting to have doubts about our plan to get rid of Tanya. What if she still didn't leave Forks and continued to threaten Bella? I would kill her if she hurt a single hair on Bella's head...

I felt someone tugging on my hand and looked down to see Bella sitting in her seat in Biology, trying to pull me down to sit in my seat beside her. I gave her an embarrassed smile and sunk down into my seat gracefully. I faced Bella and was confused to see her pointing to the frint of the class. I turned that way and saw Mr Banner glaring at me. The tips of his ears were turning read from his anger. I stifled a laugh behind my hand, turning it into a cough. Bella looked at me weirdly as I continued to cough.

She leaned towards me slightly and covered her mouth with her hand, "What is wrong with you?" She asked me incredulously.

I stopped coughing and answered Bella, "Uh... Nothing," I said lightly.

"Edward Cullen! Is there anything you would like to share with the class?" Mr Banner called out angrily.

"Uh... no sir," I called out.

"Well, maybe you would like go to the nurse's office instead. That coughing sounded serious, you might be coming down with the flu. It might be serious," Mr Banner said, sounding sort of concerned yet still angry at the same time.

"Uh, no sir. I will be just fine," I told the teacher truthfully.

"Well, you never know these days," Mr Banner muttered returning to his desk to finish the lesson.

---------------------------------------

The bell rang, signaling the end of the lesson and I gathered my books quickly, standing before waiting for Bella. She finished grabbing her books and stood up, pushing her chair in.

"Thanks for waiting," She said as we walked out the door.

I turned to face her, "No problem. Have fun in gym. I will meet you at my car after, okay?" I asked her teasingly.

"I will have fun in gym. It is my favourite lesson. Uh, except for Biology," she replied nervously while looking down.

"Why is Biology your favourite class?" I asked curiously.

"I, uh... I. No reason," She replied evasively.

I studied her curiously as I walked her to gym. She was lying. I knew that much, even without being able to hear her mind. It was obvious in her facial expression. I frowned, why was she lying to me, I was beginning to think she trusted me. Oh well, we will get there eventually.

"Edward? Are you alright? Maybe you are sick after all," Bella said worriedly.

I shook my head at her, "No, I am fine," I told her truthfully.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked, unconvinced.

"Yes, I am sure," I replied, grinning at her worry.

"Well... I will uh, see you after Gym," Bella said, walking off into the girls change rooms.

"See you soon," I yelled out to Bella loudly before turning back around and walking the other way to my class.

---------------------------------------------