Chapter 19!

Bella P.O.V-

-------------------------------------------

When I got home I was glad to see that Charlie was not yet home. All I wanted was to curl up on my bed and be alone to cry in peace. I walked up to the front door quickly and pulled out my house keys with shaking hands. I tried to insert the right key into the slot but missed, that's how bad my hands were shaking. What the heck is wrong with you Bella! I scolded myself, Your a strong, immortal vampire, he's a weak guy. You have a whole eternity for love, straighten yourself up and move on!

My little pep talk worked as slowly, my hands stopped shaking. I was able to insert the key into the slot and quickly entered the house before shutting it swiftly and firmly behind me. I pressed my back against the door as I slowly slid to the ground, my body shuddering with tear-less sobs as I let go of all the binds I had against my powers and just relaxed being myself.

It felt like my non-beating heart had been ripped in half and stomped into millions of miniature pieces. I hadn't felt like this since before... with Jason. No DONT think of that! You are way over him! He is never going to find you! You left him behind ages ago and didn't leave a scent so he isn't going to be able to ever find you! Especially here! But this time my pep talk didn't work, and I was taken back into flashbacks of my happy past before my second life as a vampire.

------------------------------------------------------Flashback-------------------------------------------------------------------

I grinned as Jason wrapped his arm around me, drawing me into his side so he could plant a kiss on the side of my head. Immediately I turned my head around in his direction so our lips met. We kissed until I heard a gagging noise and someone yelled out, "Get a room guys! I don't need to see that!"

I turned around to see my best friend ever, Nicole standing there pulling a very unattractive face at Jason and I. I cracked up laughing, "And I don't need to see that, ever again!" I teased her.

Nicole just stuck her tongue out at me in response, "Can you stop sticking your tongues down each others throats for five minutes so we can go! Brent is waiting for us at the party! I told him we would be there in five minutes!" She said, crossing her arms and stomping her feet. She glared at Jason, her light blue eyes flashing. She and Jason had never got along. In fact, when I first got with Jason, she did everything she could to convince me not to date him. But she was my best friend so I overlooked it.

"Why do we always get interrupted?" Jason groaned, planting one last short, sweet kiss on my lips before turning around and tugging me over to the car. "Lets go so Nicole's latest boy toy doesn't get impatient!" He retorted, sending a quick glare over in Nicole's direction. She responded by putting the finger up at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------Flashback 2---------------------------------------------------------

The music was pumping, causing the whole house to vibrate. Nearly one hundred sweaty bodies jumped in sync to the beat; swaying and pumping their fists. It was a normal teenage party. Jason, who had had a couple drinks, came up from behind me and grabbed my wrist, "Come on babe. Lets get a room," He said, sort of slurring the words a bit. I was about to say no but he was already dragging me up the stairs in search of an empty room. In truth, I wasn't ready yet. We had only been dating for two months. I wanted it to be special, not in someone's room at a party.

He came across a door and quickly opened it, checking that no one was in there before pulling me in with him. He moved over to the bed but I pulled my hand out of his grasp, shaking my head. "Jason, I don't want to do this. I'm not ready," I said apologetically, looking down.