Chapter 16!

Hey guys, here it is, Chapter 16. Hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella P.O.V-

-------------------------------

As soon as Alice shut the door in Edward's face I cracked up laughing. I can't believe she actually did that. "I can't believe you did that!" I told her, voicing my thoughts.

She and Rosalie started laughing as well as we all thought about the absurdity of it all. Eventually we calmed down and continued painting our nails. I had finished my toes so I started on my fingers now.

----------------------------

I had just finished my last finger when I decided to use my power to make my stomach gurgle- so they didn't get too suspicious about me not being hungry, I needed to keep up my act- before looking down as if in embarrassment. Alice and Rosalie both looked up at me, shocked for a second before they both started laughing.

"So I take it your a little bit hungry," Alice said teasingly, smiling at me to show me she was just joking and didn't mean anything hurtful by it. "Want to go get something to eat?" She added questioningly.

Rosalie and I quickly agreed and we all left the room one after the other. Walking down the stairs we came upon all of the Cullens... except Edward for some reason... sitting around doing random things. Esme was seated at their impressive grande piano, Carlisle was at the dining room table, a huge book about medical illnesses and diseases lay in front of him and he was flicking through it steadily and Jasper and Emmett were seated on the couch in front of the television, watching it without really watching it, is how I would put it.

I smiled briefly at everyone as we passed them before following Alice and Rosalie into the kitchen. They looked through the fridge and pantry, not finding much that we could eat. Alice huffed exasperatedly as she shut the last cupboard door. She pouted for a second, looking deep in thought, then whirled around to face me as her face lit up.

"Lets order pizza!" She all but shouted at me excitedly whilst grinning.

I smiled and looked over at Rosalie to see if she was alright with pizza. She nodded at me so I turned back to face Alice and grinned, "Okay. Pizza it is," I said.

"Great," Alice beamed, she raced out of the room back towards where Esme, Carlisle, Jasper and Emmett were sitting, "MUM! Can we please order a pizza for tea?" Alice begged.

Rosalie and I walked into the living room to see Alice on her knees in front of Esme with her hands together in a praying position. I brought my hand up to my mouth and coughed to try and hide the laugh that escaped me but I don't think I did a very good job as Emmett and Jasper turned to smirk at me. I smiled at them briefly before returning my attention to the amusing spectacle in front of me.

Esme pursed her lips and furrowed her brow, looking as though she was deep in thought but I saw the hint of amusement deep down in her golden-topaz coloured eyes. She stood up and planted her hands on her hips, smirking down at Alice.

"Well, I don't know about pizza for tea. Its a bit unhealthy isn't it," She said teasingly.

Alice pouted though I had a feeling that she wasn't actually buying into it. "But MUM!" She wailed. "Its a girls night! A slumber party!" She whined in a high pitch baby voice whilst pulling out the puppy eyes.

Esme grinned, "Oh fine, I guess I can order you 'one' pizza then," Esme said, making sure that she stressed the word, one.

Alice let out an excited squeal and turned to me, grabbing my arms in her iron grasp and squeezing tightly as she jumped up and down with a broad grin on her pixie-like face. I smiled along with her and, playing along with my human facade, I winced slightly and pulled my arms out of her grip.