Chapter 8!

I hope you like this chapter. I am sorry I haven't updated lately, I have been really busy with Christmas just around the corner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella P.O.V-

The rest of school passed quickly and I ran out of my gym class to find Edward leaning against the wall of the gym. He smiled at me as I walked over to him slowly. He reached out to me and grabbed my face in his hands, leaning down and kissing me softly. He leaned back after a second or two of this and grabbed my hand, leading me out of school and to his car where I saw Emmett and Rosalie standing next to his car waiting for us. As soon as Rosalie saw us, she skipped towards us, smiling brilliantly. As soon as she reached us she grabbed my arm and started dragging me towards the car quickly.

"Come on Bella, we need to get you ready for your big date with Edward tonight," She said enthusiastically.

"You are not helping me get ready!" I told her exasperatedly, "I already know what I am wearing."

I jumped in the car quickly while Rosalie was processing that information. She and Emmett got in the back while Edward jumped in the driver's seat.

"I can still help you do your hair and make up," Rosalie said defiantly.

I sighed reluctantly, "Fine!" I said, looking over at Edward.

Edward was smirking at my uncomfortableness (is that even a word?) so I hit him on the arm, making his smirk turn into a full grin. I mumbled profanities when Edward pulled up to my house and Rosalie got out of the car. I sighed as I kissed Edward goodbye and got out of the car to face Rosalie. I turned and waved as Edward accelerated his car and took off around the corner. I walked up to my house and unlocked the door. I gestured with my hand for her to enter and closed the door once we were both inside. I walked up to my room quietly, I was giving Rosalie the silent treatment for annoying me so much. She must have finally got annoyed with me so she grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look at her.

"Why are you giving me the silent treatment? Is it because I forced you into letting me stay with you? Come on! Stop being such a child!" she yelled at me exasperatedly.

I flinched away from her before replying, "I just don't want to make too big-a-deal of this. Also, I have been warned to stay away from Edward," I admitted quietly.

I heard Rosalie's intake of breath before she started firing questions at me, "What!? Who told you to stay away from Edward? When did this happen?"

"Well, this morning, the principal asked me to join him in his office and told me that over the weekend some kids had graffitied all over the gym walls," I saw Rosalie giving me a questioning look and I gave her a silencing look before I continued. "All of them said, 'Bella! Keep your filthy hands off of him!' I told Edward and he muttered something about a Tanya and that she has a crush on him and all that. He told me to stay away from her but I don't even know her. Do you?" I asked her.

I saw her stiffen as she heard my words, " Are you sure he said Tanya? What colour was the writing?" she asked, firing questions at me, faster then I could blink.

"Yeah, I am sure he said Tanya. The writing was blood-red. Why?" I asked confused, why did the colour matter.

"That is Tanya's colour," She said, she saw my confused look and started to explain it to me, "Tanya has bullied all of Edward's previous girlfriends, which was only three in six years, anyway, every time Edward went out with someone, Tanya would suddenly appear and start bullying the poor girl," She said, "Your the only one of Edward's girlfriends that I like, by-the-way," she said smiling at me tightly.