Chapter 7

Like i promised you anitber chapter today

(Scarlet's POV)

Tate had gotten to my apartment about an hour ago he had told me everything about werewolves and about how i was gonna be his Luna yes i know what a Luna is and i was okay with that he had also told me about Jared calling and i told him everything about him.

He ended up getting mad and was about to break my couch that he was sitting on.

I calmed down . Since i was Jared's mate i wanted to know whatever happened to Tate's mate so i asked him. He looked sad as his jaw flexed.

"Do you want to know?"

"Only if you don't mind telling me."

"I don't."

Now he was going to tell me about what had happened to his mate.

(Tate's POV)

"I haven't told anyone about how my mate died. Some knew since they heard about it at school but no one else did.

She was human but i didn't mind.

She was perfect but everything that is perfect has hidden flaws. Her flaw was she was suffering. I hadn't told her i was her mate because i fully didn't know but i felt it in my heart.

After you first shift you know who your mate is and i hadn't shifted yet because your first shift happenes around when your 16 years old.

She was always quite had no friends but she did have nice caring parents but would always be stuck on there own plants instead of asking her how she felt.

Her name was Violet by the way and i didn't know she was suicidal.

I tried talking to her but she just ignored me.

I decided i  was going to tell her who i was and that i loved her but she wasn't at school that day, i could sense that something was very wrong so i ran to her house as fast as my legs could go.

When i got inside her house i ran to her room and saw her laying on her bed with pills on her bed bed next to her bloody hands.

I picked her up and rushed her to the bathroom i tried making her throw up the pills but she wouldn't.

She was loosing conciense and i knew she was getting closer to death.

I laid her in the bathtub with with the showerhead running so the water could try to keep her up, but her eyes just kep closing slowly.

I kept yelling . "DON'T DIE ON ME VIOLET , DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME!"

But i knew that wouldn't help a minute later she died in my arms and it felt like i had lost everything. I didn't want to breathe i wanted to be dead so i could be with her but i had a responsibility as an alpha to lead and i knew if i died people would be missing me instead of her.

I started smoking , drinking, cutting wishing everything would end because once someone is broken you can put the pieces back together but not truly fix them you know.

I finished telling the story and i saw Scarlet crying. She than stood up and gave me a hug thats when i just cried everything out.

"Scarlet please don't leave me."

"I won't Tate i won't."

We both cried with her in my arms until we both fell alseep.