Chapter 15

(Scarlet's Pov)

Okay so if you haven't noticed i changed the way the vampire dude looks like go check out chapter 11

i woke up the next morning feeling really warm. I tried getting up but there was something heavy around my waist. I tried getting up again but the object around be got tighter. My eyes finally adjusted and i saw Jared laying there with his arm wrapped around my waist. I turned around and just admired how wonderful he looked in his sleep. Even his scar on his left eyebrow.

Wait, scar?

Jared didnn't have any scars on his face he did have battle scars but around his arms and stomach. I tried moving but the person wouldn't budge.

The person woke up and he had blue eyes with green specks.

"Who.. who are you?"

"Oh you already forgotten about me even after our long night and our first fight.

I was shocked it couldn't be that vampire guy. But i remember Jared was the one i spent a night with, Jared being the one to rub my back.

"Well i gues i should introduce myself my name is Xander Ruler of Vampires but you can call me honey or how bout master."

'What happened to Jared?"

"Well he was in my way. I decided to make you mine so i captured him pretending to be you after he saw your dead body i got one of my vampires to shift into you and he fell for it just like you fell for me thinking it was Jared and don't worry about your pups they are perfectly safe here i don't need them all i need is you Scarlet."

"YOU MONSTER!"

My wolf took over and pounced on him.

"haha you think you alone can stop me?"

No but thanks for giving me your scent.

"What?" he said in confusion.

I got of him and rushed towards the door already mind linking everyone to keep my pups safe and to prepare for a rescue. I was running towards the woods looking for any scent that he left behind. That's when u caught it.

There was already wolves from our pack's running along side with me.

1 hour later we stopped at an abonded house but that's where Xander's and Jared's scent came strongly. I didn't want to surprise them i just wanted to rush in but you need to have a plan for a rescue to feel like a spy or a ninja before you go into battle.

I decided that we were just going to surround them i told them to use scent instead of seeing whats infront of them since apparently vampires can shift into anyone but one of the same gender.

We rushed in and there was vampires feeding on innocent people but stopped and got into battle stands as they saw us.

Two groups of us wolves fought while one group came with me upstairs to look for Jared while the fourth group help the inoccent escape.

We got to the upstairs hall and Jared's scent got stronger with a hint of blood.

I rushed towards a room at the end of the hall and broke it down and saw bodies of girls laying dead in a puddle of blood and in a creepy way they all looked like me.

Jared opened his eyes with a hint a hope but sorrow. Who ever caused so much pain to him is going to pay.

I went and unchained him he stood up and kept staring at me with disbielf.

He shifted and wolf kissed me and i rubbeda against his fur.

Thats when he probaly realized i was real it was the real me.

We rushed towards the door him howling.

We got downstairs and all the vampires were defeated. We all ran back home howling. I was just happy to get my mate back with me.

FINALLY ITS BEEN TO LONG BUT I FINALLY UPDATED WHAT DO YOU AMAZING FOLLOWERS AND READERS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER