Chapter 1

Flashback
"Cassidy i'm not going to the party." I groaned as she pushed me to the house with the blasting music.
"Scarlet come on don't be such a little prick!" She yelled so ill be able to hear her.
As we went inside the house i smelled the most wonderful smell ever it smelled like the forest like the way the sidewalk smells when it rains.
Wait did i just think smell?
"Do you smell that?" I asked Cassidy
"Yes i do."
"So you smell the rainforesty smell doesn't it smell good?"
"Yes" she responded
"Really think so?"
"NO Scarlet all i smell
is sweat and BO, whats wrong with you girl?" She laughed.
I simply just rolled my eyes and continued being lead by her.
Cassidy runs off to the dance floor and starts doing the robot *face palm* buts thats why i love her she isn't afraid to show who she is.
I go grab some punch. It tasted pretty strong but good. By now i was on my 7th drink of punch and i was feeling a little light headed.
I went back to my seat only to find Cassidy missing great. -.-
When i see her we are going home and im getting in my one-sie to watch some movies on netflix.
A minute passed by and still no sign of her i hope she was alright. A sudden touch to my shoulder woke me up out of my trance of day dreaming.
Holy shit holy shit holy shit is all i could think it was my english teacher Mr.Cains.
He looked so wow like wow you dont even understand how great he looked.
He was wearing a blank sleeve less black top with some dark jeans and a plaid flannel shirt.
He smirked at me , then my cheeks turned so red that they could've been stop lights.
"Why don't we go upstairs to one of the rooms ?"he whispered into my ear.
I felt a shiver go down my back and i couldn't respond.
Was this really my teacher?
He stood up and i thought he was just going to walk away since i didn't answer back.
He then picked me up by my hand and lead the way to the upstairs rooms.
To be honest i felt really safe around him but i didn't know why.
It felt like something or someone was telling me inside my head that it was ok and that he wouldn't hurt me.
We got to a room and he sat me down his eyes were covered with lust.
He leaned in and kissed me and i kissed back. This wasn't my first kiss but it was the best one ever so passionate filled with love. His hands felt themselves around my body.(ill leave the rest to your imagination)
End of flashback
And that ladies and gentlemen is how i lost my virginity and now im sitting in my bathroom with three pregnant test all saying positive .