Chapter 5

"Who are you and what do you want from me?"

"My name is Tate Bash, and i'm the Alpha of this state."

"Alpha?"

"Do you believe in werewolves?"

"..no."

"Well im a werewolf and an Alpha meaning a leader and i believe you are one to well a werewolf not an alpha but since you haven't shifted i can't tell."

"Hello police there's a crazy per-"

"Hey give me my phone back now!"

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Hello werewolves aren't real."

I can prove it to you

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?" He said smiling

"I just heard your voice in my head."

"Well im a werewolf and i used mind link which means communcating with our minds."

"Maybe i thought i heard it.."

"You didn't think you heard it you actually did whjch means you are a werewolf because only werewolfs can mindlink not human but since you don't believe me ."

"You leave me no choice but to shift but when i shift back i don't want to be naked so"

He then started stripping and i turned away with burning cheecks.

"Okay look."

I turned around and he was still naked. He had a great body but not as great as Jared's. Shit why im i thinking about him.

Cracking noises brought me out of my thinking state.

I saw Tate there with his body deforming.

His bones were cracking and moving places and he was growing fur!

I then just saw a big and i mean big light brown wolf with honey brown eyes right infront of me.

"O my o my o my."

I slowly backed up holding my stomach.

Don't worry we won't hurt you Scarlet.

"Whose we?" I asked looking around

My wolf his name is Will

"Oh okay well i have to go."

Ill meet you at your apartment.

(Jared's Pov)

It's  been about a week since she left.

I can't believe that human is pregnant once i find her and my pup im going to take child away from her and lock her away i said that bitch was going to pay and trust me she's going to regret leaving and being born.

Cassidy won't even tell me were she is so i had her locked up in a silvdr cage with her mate.

So right now im contacting every alpha to give me clues or if she's in their land.

(Tate's POV)

I was going to go to Scarlet's apartnent right away but my beta Charles linked me.

I ran to the pack house in my wolf form.

When i got there my members from my pack where outside waiting for me.

I changed back to my human form and changed into my clothes.

Charles came up to me with a phone.

"Hello im Alpha Tate what matters do you need to speak to me about?"

"Hello im Alpha Jared and im looking for my runaway mate named Scarlet."

."

-----dun dun dun is Tate goning to tell Jared that he knows where Scarlet is?