Chapter 17

"Im pregnant..."

Jared just looked at me with disbelief.

"N-how-what. How did this happen will i know how but with HIM." He walked back in forth panicking and throwing his hands in the air.

His breathe was shorting and his eyes were turing a darker black his wolf was trying to take over , but Jaredwas trying to control him.

"Jared please calm down." I said trying to reach over to him. As soon as i made contact with him he pushed me off of him hard. I fell down covering my belly.

"Don't tell me to calm down."

His eyes were black and but his voice was so calm that it sent shivers down my spine.

I wasn't scared of him he is my mate. but even if he is my mate i won't let him hurt my new baby.

He was stepping closer to me noticing my protective state.

His eyes went back to his normal eyes. He looked at his hands then down on me.

"Scarlet im..im sorry i didn't mean too."

His eyes held guilt and concern for me.

"It's okay i guess.."

"I truly am sorry Scarlet i didn't mean to." He said with pain in his eyes.

"It's f-"

"AHH!" i screamed in agony pain .

"SCARLET WHAT'S WRONG!?"

"GE AHH  PACK DOCTOR!!!"

The pain i was feeling was unbearable it felt like my first shift but this time i wasnt shifting. I could feel my spine moving it felt like my insides were ripping from the inside.

Jared mindlinked the doctor and he was panicking.

"Baby its going to be okay."

I started feeling lifgt headed and everything around me started getting blurry.

I saw a figure running towards me. I could tell it was Doc and he looked terrified.

"I think she's giving birth...but this isn't a um how do you say well normal birth.."

"WHATS WRONG WITH MY MATE!!"

"It seems like the baby is actually...drinking her blood from the inside..."

"Scarlet sweetie?" The Doc said in a confused way.

"Does this child belong to a vampire.?" He asked frightned if the answer.

I nodded my head yes and his eyes got wider.

"This is bad, but not impossible but you won t like it."

I gave him a questioning look and he responded.

"The only way to give birth to a baby well vampire is if the vampire who got you pregnant or any male vampire lets you drink their blood."

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER IM GOING TO START WRITTING 2 NEW BOOKS ONE IS ABOUT FAIRY TAIL AN ANIME FANFICTION AND THE OTHER ONE IS HOW BASICALLY THIS WHOLE THING STARTED WITH JARED AS SCARLETS TEACHER